Respected Contributor

Legacy TSV from Last week is a winner!!!! Wearing it today!

I wasn't completely sold on this item and am sooooo glad I ordered it. Its so darn cute!! I got it last night and went online instantly and ordered it in the olive. So crazy cute! very comfortable and looks just great. And I am 45 years old. Its a great look!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Legacy TSV from Last week is a winner!!!! Wearing it today!

Like the concept but couldn't get past the shine on the leggings. The skirt material was fine. I returned mine. Glad you are enjoying yours. I wanted so much to keep mine but couldn't get past the shiny legs. I got the brown.
Respected Contributor

On 10/7/2014 MFitz said: Like the concept but couldn't get past the shine on the leggings. The skirt material was fine. I returned mine. Glad you are enjoying yours. I wanted so much to keep mine but couldn't get past the shiny legs. I got the brown.

I have them in black and not much shine, maybe the brown were different. I ordered the olive so when i get that I can come back and comment on shine on those later.

Esteemed Contributor

LisaB, please come back and comment when you receive the olive. I would reorder a different color if they are not shiny. Thanks.
Respected Contributor

On 10/10/2014 MFitz said: LisaB, please come back and comment when you receive the olive. I would reorder a different color if they are not shiny. Thanks.

Will do. They were still in process yesterday for some odd reason. Don't even want to look today and will just wait for the mail. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Hi ladies! I was back and forth on TSV day about this item, too! I took a chance on the black/gray animal and wore it a few days ago. I LOVE it! I went back and ordered the solid black, which has shipped. Mine was not shiny at all - silky, but not shiny. It was such an easy way to dress (wore mine with a tank and ballet flats) and I got so many compliments (for real, not to sound like a Q caller lol). I washed mine in a lingerie bag and let it air dry folded over a hanger - no pills, so that's why I went back for another. I have a feeling I will add either the olive or steel blue, too. These are SUPER comfy, cute and easy to put on and go! I'm 41, btw, and didn't feel juvenile wearing it.

Respected Contributor

I got th motive and lov it!!! Not shiny and looks great. Very happy with my purchases!