Contributor

Doesn't Karen Green represent Legacy anymore? Haven't seen her recently and liked her. Just wondering. Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.bored} Sadly, Legacy was taken over by someone else. I do not watch QVC all that much but turning the channels I watched for a moment and saw there was a different women. That usually means that they are getting rid of the vendor and the product in the near future.

Esteemed Contributor
On 12/23/2014 Matty6 said:

{#emotions_dlg.bored} Sadly, Legacy was taken over by someone else. I do not watch QVC all that much but turning the channels I watched for a moment and saw there was a different women. That usually means that they are getting rid of the vendor and the product in the near future.

I don't know if this is the case, a popular line sometimes has multiple vendor reps.

Trusted Contributor

I think someone posted that they were in touch with Karen and they she said she was replaced by a different rep.

Valued Contributor

I really enjoyed Karen, but I know that each time she was on, she mentioned living in Colorado, having horses, etc. Maybe her distance from QVC made being on air difficult, especially traveling in Winter.

Super Contributor

i like and enjoy karen as well

Esteemed Contributor

65andfab is right...Karen lives in Colorado...she mentioned its a two hour fight to QVC and then two hours back.....and that didn't include the drive from the airport....there would be times they called her in for an OTO....she had to come in and go right back....

I always thought that was too much for a Rep...and was surprised she continued to do it....

Sometime after that...she was gone....

Honored Contributor

If you read the link at the bottom of the page under Careers @ QVC for on air Talent you need to live within 2 hours drive and be available 24/7

I think the new rep is much better

Trusted Contributor
On 12/23/2014 jackthebear said:

If you read the link at the bottom of the page under Careers @ QVC for on air Talent you need to live within 2 hours drive and be available 24/7

I This is true for hosts not vendors.