Honored Contributor

Leaving on a jet plane, maybe, we'll see....

I'm due to leave Burbank for JFK at 7 a.m. The flight is still listed as 'on time', but I've packed enough readiing material to last until next Wednesday. I'll see what kind of connection my little netbook gets in the airport, but I wanted to say thanks for all the advice regarding the boots and everything else. I went to Kohl's yesterday and got an oversided black hoodie to wear with my yoga pants and that's going to be my travel outfit... next best thing to p.j.s - but of course I realized at the last minute I didn't have the right coat, hat, etc.. that's the way it always works when I'm traveliing. I was going to take a dopey looking down coat with a warm hood that I used to walk my beagle in, but it's wiinter white, and it turns out that on top of everything else I have to attend a wake and funeral while I'm there and the Kohls here didn't have even one single coat!.. ladies, my hat's off to those of you who have to deal with weather day in and day out... I don't think I could do it anymore. For those of you who are wondering what this post is all about... I'm sorry, it's last minute nervous chatter. Talk soon ~ Lily

~ house cat ~