Honored Contributor

I have always had leather jackets in black or brown. I have an ivory faux leather jacket and a teal green suede jacket.

I was on the waitlist for this Cole Haan navy leather jacket for $199 from Zulily. My old leather jacket is way too big. They emailed me about it today.

I ended up buying a black Tahari from Zulily because it was marked down to $82. But I think the navy Cole Haan is so pretty. Love the color and the style.

zu71031173_main_tm1552308448.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Beautiful!!!!!  I'm jealous!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

I like this jacket.  I like the clean tailoring and how nice it looks w/dark washed jeans and the white top underneath.  Classic.

I too have all sorts of black leather and cream leather and brown leather, but not navy.  I live in such a warm climate now I don't get use out of all the jackets I already own.  I've heard of Zulilly but have never been on their website or ordered anything.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

@ECBG I didn't buy the navy one. I bought this one 

tahari-Black-T-Cameron-Leather-Jacket (1).jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

I've always wanted a navy leather jacket, too.   That one is gorgeous ... too bad you didn't get it @Greeneyedlady21 .

Honored Contributor

When I was younger I used to love having suede and leather jackets.  Along the way I stopped wearing them, I guess I needed a change.  Looking at the navy jacket and the one you bought, greeneyelady, I realize I have been missing out.  I love the navy but the jacket you purchased is just as nice and both appealing.  Enjoy!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@SoX The navy jacket is available now in XS S M L. I could get it but I'm being good about my budget. I do love it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@SoX The navy jacket is available now in XS S M L. I could get it but I'm being good about my budget. I do love it.

@Greeneyedlady21 

My budget says no, also   ... I've never shopped on that site, but heard (perhaps incorrectly) that you can't return anything.

Honored Contributor

I don’t normally like navy but this is gorgeous

Honored Contributor

@SoX That's no longer true. You can return some things for store credit. If you have a qvc card you can split the payments, I think it's always three.