Super Contributor
On 2/23/2014 Raider Fan said: No prob, aziza. The poster joined just to write that comment. I read it as rather slanderous. There is something else going on here. ???

Nothing "slanderous" going on. They were talking about what everyone's Vegas name would be and that was Leah's name. Which she mentioned---and was called periodically---throughout the show.

Valued Contributor
Ah ha! Thanks for the update. The boards have gotten so brutal lately that I over reacted.
Regular Contributor
On 2/22/2014 ChillyTulip said:

LOL, I thought she said "Chandelier!!" But now that you mention it "Shanda-Leah" sounds better and more clever.

I thought she looked very pretty this morning. What is ironic is that everyone comments on "Leah Yellow" but I don't think I have EVER seen her wear yellow. Ever.

OMG! I heard "Chandelier", too. I couldn't figure out what the connection was between her and light fixture.

Esteemed Contributor

the ""question"" on a.m. style yesterday was naming the hairpiece that Leah had on or giving your ""vegas"" name. Nothing derogatory was meant by it. It was something they were doing on facebook.

Super Contributor
Oh, okay -- I don't watch that much q and hardly ever see Leah so I thought maybe it was a nasty comment, and she is so cute and does seem very nice.
On 2/23/2014 ChillyTulip said:
On 2/23/2014 Raider Fan said: No prob, aziza. The poster joined just to write that comment. I read it as rather slanderous. There is something else going on here. ???

Nothing "slanderous" going on. They were talking about what everyone's Vegas name would be and that was Leah's name. Which she mentioned---and was called periodically---throughout the show.