Honored Contributor

Meatloaf, the singer fainted due to dehydration up in Canada

My cousin in Ind. thought she was having a heart attack , Emerg. room Dr. said she was just dehydrated.   Hope, Leah, is drinking plenty of water.

Respected Contributor

It is ridiculous...they are so off. 

Isaac had on a few cute summery things yesterday...t-shirt dress etc.

But otherwise they shove the heavy longer sleeved tent like tops at us. Sorry but skinny tees do not qualify or a sleeveless tsv set they threw at us an entire day.

That translates to layering and even more heavy looking clothes. Ugh. 

Respected Contributor

LOL, one is bundledd up and there are a couple of others that always wear strapless/spaghetti straps like they're at the beach. 

Honored Contributor

It's almost July, and in the retail world that's fall! School just got out here yesterday, and I'm just now starting to wear summer clothes - which I will probably wear until September. But just as we see the hosts wearing capris in February, we will see long pants and fall jackets in July. 

The brick and mortar stores have all fall things in stock too. I wish we could have a "few" summer things left, but if there is anything it's on clearance. In the QVC world, I wish they could do maybe one or two "summer" fashion shows - to keep us in the mood! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

I watched a little of Jennifer Coffey doing Denim & Co yesterday afternoon and she mentioned it's about 42 in the studio and laughed but she said it's freezing in the studios.

Honored Contributor

turn up the heat

ROFLMAO

Honored Contributor

Maybe it was too big for her but I thought the duster/coat looked an awful lot like a bathrobe...

Honored Contributor

I've worked where it was SO cold that I drove home in a black car in the midst of summer for fifteen minutes before cracking a window.

It took me that long to get warm!