Esteemed Contributor

I thought Leah looked especially nice this morning.  That blue looked great on her.  Yay, Leah.

Respected Contributor

Re: Leah this AM 6/24

[ Edited ]

Agree @patriot. I immediately noticed how much nicer she looked than usual. Simplicity is a larger woman's best friend. The trendier she tries to be -- like with long tunic, cropped jacket, jeggings/leggings, scarf, jewelry -- the worse it is going to look. Not only was the color nice, the proportions of the top and pants were exactly right for her. Like has been said before, sometimes larger women think they are hiding behind long, loose tops. Not so. It makes them look larger. Shorter tops, above or at the thigh crease (and certainly not covering the entire rear) are almost always more flattering.

ETA: IMO, of course. Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

Yes, she did look very nice today.

Respected Contributor

Re: Leah this AM 6/24

[ Edited ]

She did look nice, but I think I prefer her with her hair a little more sleek than so full.  I liked the outfit so much better than what she often wears - those Logo layers and short jackets with layers hanging out are terribly unflattering to everyone and especially to someone with a heavier body.

Super Contributor

Leah looked so pretty today in that shade of blue.   She has such a great personality and is so much fun to watch. 

She and Antonella are my favorite hosts.

Contributor

I loved Leah's hair this morning.   Thought it was a nice look for a hot summer day.

Valued Contributor

Her natural hair is stunning. She looks so beautiful.

Respected Contributor

I love her hair!

Honored Contributor

I agree that Leah looked great this morning! The blue color was flattering on her. What I noticed the most was her pretty, curly hair, which I thought made her look younger! Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

Agree!! The blue was very flattering to her.