Valued Contributor

Leah's top now on the Dooney show

[ Edited ]

Does anyone recognize this top?  I swear it looks familiar to me but have been doing a search on Q right now and haven't found it.  It's a pretty shade and it looks like a nice transitional sweater.  I'm looking for a thin lightweight sweater and it looks comfy too. I also like the dropped shoulder.  

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: Leah's top now on the Dooney show

@lolakimono.  The sweater doesn't have a slit or hi low hem.

Valued Contributor

I don't think it is, although this is cute also.  Leah's looks like it may be a v-neck, although she's wearing a scarf around her neck so it's a little hard to tell.  I don't think her top has side slits and it's a pretty shade of I think blue or maybe lilac?  Thank you for checking Lolakimono.

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor
Valued Contributor

I think you may have found it!  It looks like it.  I'm going to watch video now.  I thought Halston first also. 

Valued Contributor

Thanks Lolakimono!  I love both tops. I'm thinking it may be the Martha Stewart one  I may order both with free shipping day.  Thanks again. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I think the last one is it.  Leah's sweater has ribbing around the wrist and waist.

Honored Contributor

It's a lovely color that looks beautiful against Leah's skin tone. Unfortunately that's the only good thing I can say about the sweater on Leah. Too big and baggy and it's not doing her any favors