Respected Contributor

Re: Leah’s jacket on am style

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

I love Leah and I love her sense of style, but I personally thought it looked a little “ Star Wars - Power Ranger” looking. Just my opinion; glad others liked it.

@Goldengate8361

I just watched a video from this morning.  Leah's hair and make-up are impeccable.  The jacket is attractive but (IMO) it is too small.  I realize it is an open jacket but it even looks tight through the arms.

I love the one @lolakimono posted.

Honored Contributor

I think it is the same jacket as posted by Lola but it just looks different on a larger body.  It appears the jacket might be a size too small for Leah but it still looks good on her.  I think given her body size, if the jacket were not too small, would look different than it would on a size 0 or size 2.  But I do believe it to be the same jacket.

Respected Contributor

@NameAlreadyTaken wrote:

I think it is the same jacket as posted by Lola but it just looks different on a larger body.  It appears the jacket might be a size too small for Leah but it still looks good on her.  I think given her body size, if the jacket were not too small, would look different than it would on a size 0 or size 2.  But I do believe it to be the same jacket.

@Nonametoday
I thought it was the same jacket too.
Valued Contributor

I love the jacket that was posted and I do think it’s the jacket she was wearing this am.  The difference is that the jacket was at least two sizes too small for Leah.  She looked ridiculous

Honored Contributor

The jacket I posted is the petite photo, so that's why it looks different to me I think, and the fact that hers looks asymmetrical because it can't close.  

Regular Contributor

Great find Lola...thanks

Esteemed Contributor

I rarely watch but caught the comment about  tell you off camera.  I think it looks familiar and I may have seen it somewhere else... perhaps a catalog I may purchase from.  I don't shop stores anymore.  And of course it could be something they will present soon. I did like it and am wondering also.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Here's a little closer picture of Leah in the jacket taken from her FB page.  I think the jacket @lolakimono posted is the same jacket.  A number of people asked on her FB page but Leah didn't respond. 

Image may contain: 1 person

Esteemed Contributor

That jacket is too fly!  Leah looks great too!