Esteemed Contributor

Leah's blue blouse on Josie Maran show?????

Anybody know if QVC sells the pretty light blue blouse that Leah has on during the Josie Maran show this evening? I really like it! Sometimes simple button-down blouses are the hardest thing to find. The fabric looks nice and silky. Anybody recognize it? 

Super Contributor

Re: Leah's blue blouse on Josie Maran show?????

[ Edited ]

I have no idea about the blouse. But Shawn is just riding rough shod over Leah. I feel like Leah just doesn't quite know what to do. These pairings are just not working. Who is making sure that Shawn stays employed with all of her stuff

Honored Contributor

@SunnysMom wrote:

I have no idea about the blouse. But Shawn is just riding rough shod over Leah. I feel like Leah just doesn't quite know what to do. These pairings are just not working. Who is making sure that Shawn stays employed with all of her stuff

Good question !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 

I don't think I've seen a simple button down on the Q but my guess would be either Martha Stewart or Brooke shields If anyone

Trusted Contributor

she often wears Chico'sSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Perfect, silky color.  Love  Heart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Valued Contributor

Looks like maybe a Side Stitch blouse?

Honored Contributor

Maybe someone here can find out on FB?   

Not being sarcastic, just for those who are subscribed to FB, or whatever else is available.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

Maybe someone here can find out on FB?   

Not being sarcastic, just for those who are subscribed to FB, or whatever else is available.

@ROMARY Hello.  Just wanted to share that anyone can see a public figure's FB.  You don't have to be a subscriber.Smiley Happy