Honored Contributor

I bought them and absolutely loved them.  I esp loved the hemline and the way it was done.  I am NOT a Studio Park fan but when I saw her present these I grabbed them.  I love the construction and fit and she did a great job of explaining the item. 

Studio Park x Leah Williams Tall 5-Pocket Skinny Jeans - Medium Rinse - A492442

Hope she brings back the same jean in more washes.

Esteemed Contributor

@rms1954 I just realized you are posting under a different name.  How are you feeling these days?  I know you were having so many health issues and having trouble getting into to see doctors.  I looked for an update and saw that your old avitar was missing.  I am glad to see you are still around here.  Hope things are looking up for you. Heart

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@rms1954 I just realized you are posting under a different name.  How are you feeling these days?  I know you were having so many health issues and having trouble getting into to see doctors.  I looked for an update and saw that your old avitar was missing.  I am glad to see you are still around here.  Hope things are looking up for you. Heart

I changed my avatar cuz another poster kept stalking me and making awful comments.  Many of her posts were deleted but it didn't stop her.  And she figured it out and is back at it.  

Thanks for asking about my health.   Actually have found a GREAT doctor and she is working with me on my health issues.  I still have a ways to go but an feeling positive and improving each day.  I'll get there.  I have good days and not so good but not giving up yet.  You are kind to ask.

Super Contributor

@rms1954

I hope your good days get more and more frequent! Take care 🌷🌷🌷

Honored Contributor

@Lake4 wrote:

@rms1954

I hope your good days get more and more frequent! Take care 🌷🌷🌷

Thanks; you are very kind.

Valued Contributor

@rms1954  I have dealt with health issues so I know your pain.  I pray for continue recovery for you. Hang in there, that is all we can do.  God Bless You.

Honored Contributor

@happilyretiredgirl wrote:

@rms1954  I have dealt with health issues so I know your pain.  I pray for continue recovery for you. Hang in there, that is all we can do.  God Bless You.

Bless you my friend.  It's nice to connect with someone.