Respected Contributor

Re: Leah's 2nd Studio Park Collection Soon

@Caaareful Shopper 

Thanks for posting this.  Seems that I am in the minority here.  I liked most of her first collection.  I seem to recall a polka dot jumpsuit that I did not care for, but most everything else I did like.  Per this picture, I may be interested in the sweater and vest.  Time will tell.....

Honored Contributor

I purchased three colors of Leah's 1/4 zip top, all on a clearance sale price.  I love it.  It's the only Studio Park purchase I've made.

I liked Amy's heart sweater and asymmetrical t-shirt, but never ended up buying them.

Nothing else in any other SP collection has interested me thus far.  But I love to see all new things when they get launched, by any brand. 

Super Contributor

No, no no...... these "collections" are simple marketing ploys.... all the "brands" have the same ... just different spokespeople.  You can find the exact item in each "brand".  Sherpa is OVER and not flattering.  Let's not call it fashion IMO.  

Esteemed Contributor

Leah is adorable when she isn't wearing that big boxy black wig that can be so distracting.

Trusted Contributor

I love those shades of blue, green, and terra cotta!

Honored Contributor

Oh, good grief.  Lol.  Of course Leah wears a wig on QVC.  You can't confuse it with natural hair.  She prefers that huge curly, puffy looks.  It's her trademark.  The at home pic might be her natural hair but it could just as easily be a hair piece.  I'm thinking hair piece because she often posts pictures of herself at home or on a beach and she always has the scarf but not the curly puff on top.

Super Contributor

I would be interested in the waffle knit long sleeve shirts under what appears to be vests.  But I'd like them in cotton and not some sort of poly span rayon mix.

Frequent Contributor

I believe Leah may be wearing one of those pineapple wigs with attached black scarf in the photo, then put the blue print scarf on top. I like the colors in her new fashion collection.
Esteemed Contributor

I am already sick of " Cozy " this and that  ......

I don't care for fabrics that carry fuzz  .

Honored Contributor

Never saw her original SP collection but my guess is that I would have liked it.