Trusted Contributor

Watching FriYay Morning with Leah. She is such a class act. What I love the most is that she allows the vendors the opportunity to present their items without her constantly interrupting them. Sometimes other hosts are difficult to watch because they try to talk over the vendors so much that I don't hear about the product being presented.

Her calm demeanor and pleasant personality truly makes her my favorite host. 

Esteemed Contributor

Leah is the whole package,period. She's pretty, sweet, smart & very professional .

Honored Contributor

ITA!  I do like watching her.  Very calm, lets the vendors speak and doesn't tell you a million times the quality and sell fast hurry.  

Regular Contributor

I love when she's on. Very professional. She does a great job!

Valued Contributor

ITA - She's awesome! 

~ Hope in TN ~
Occasional Contributor

I've been watching QVC for a long time.  Leah has always been one of my favorite hosts.  She shows the fine details of each item she is presenting.  Such a nice presentation style and personality  I always try to watch any show that she is hosting.

Honored Contributor

I agree!

Leah is perfectly perfect!  Heart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

I was so happy to see this thread, and must concur with the accolades of the beautiful Ms. Williams! I have never tired of watching her style of product presentation. She is the epitome of class and style, and always appears to enjoy her job, and the vendor she is presenting with!

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Trusted Contributor

@grandma petes wrote:

Watching FriYay Morning with Leah. She is such a class act. What I love the most is that she allows the vendors the opportunity to present their items without her constantly interrupting them. Sometimes other hosts are difficult to watch because they try to talk over the vendors so much that I don't hear about the product being presented.

Her calm demeanor and pleasant personality truly makes her my favorite host. 

@grandma petes    Yes...she is the Best of the Best !   Great host.   

Frequent Contributor

Leah is the only host I will watch on QVC.  I will shop online but only watch Leah's shows.  The other hosts should be trained by her.  lol!!