Trusted Contributor

Leah in BD TSV Shrug (fabulous on her)

Wonder why they don't consistently and constantly give any sizing info? It's just odd to me that any clothing TSV' info is usually (always?) a guessing game. Anyway, vent over and Leah looks awesome in it. 

⚓️
Honored Contributor

Re: Leah in BD TSV Shrug (fabulous on her)

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing

Respected Contributor

I think sizing was discussed about being larger in the bust go up. The size charts have been posted on air and when you order. Each of the models discussed her size. Barefoot Dreams follows a different sizing than Q. I think it depends also if you like sweaters a little larger go up, but the knit is forgiving.  Leah said she is a 12 and in a medium.

Respected Contributor

@LoveMyBaby wrote:

Wonder why they don't consistently and constantly give any sizing info? It's just odd to me that any clothing TSV' info is usually (always?) a guessing game. Anyway, vent over and Leah looks awesome in it. 

Yes, she looks great.

I would say the #1 reason I return a clothing item is sizing/fit issues. 

Contributor

Leah said several times that she is a 12 and is in the L/XL in this shrug.

Honored Contributor

@Gorgf wrote:

I think sizing was discussed about being larger in the bust go up. The size charts have been posted on air and when you order. Each of the models discussed her size. Barefoot Dreams follows a different sizing than Q. I think it depends also if you like sweaters a little larger go up, but the knit is forgiving.  Leah said she is a 12 and in a medium.

I agree with you @Gorgf.  One thing though -- Leah said she wears a size 12, but is wearing the Large/XL TSV this morning and likes that sizing in it on her.  I wanted to make sure because I'll probably go up one size larger than Leah.

Trusted Contributor

@Gorgf wrote:

Leah finally mentioned she's wearing the L/XL, (which really surprised me) during the TSV presentation just before 8:00 am. The TSV looks better looser, and oversized styling (to me). I would have guessed she was wearing the S/M. Glad she clarified that. 

⚓️
Honored Contributor

She looks fabulous in the coral.

Honored Contributor

There is no Medium in this as it is bridge sizing.  If Leah is a 12 she would be a large/XL according to the BD sizing chart.    

Respected Contributor

Liking this shrug but I seem to like it bigger rather than more fitted with a bit more coverage in front.   To me some of the models need a bigger size hanging at the back nicely but barely any coverage in the front.  Very pretty colors just need to decide on size!