Esteemed Contributor

Re: Leah and other hosts, and QVC, enough already that Oprah is on the cover wearing NYDJ Jeans

They think people will buy it just because Oprah likes it.  I can see where that could be insulting.  I’m sure shoppers can purchase without the knowledge a celebrity has used the product.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Leah and other hosts, and QVC, enough already that Oprah is on the cover wearing NYDJ Jeans

Regular Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Bet oprah is an xxs, too.

@SharkE hahahahaha....thanks for waking me up with a laugh.  

Esteemed Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

I am tired of hearing about Oprah!!!!!  Certain hosts must think that viewers will buy anything because Oprah likes it.  Wrong!!!!!  Oprah has more money than she will ever spend.  Her likes and purchases will always be expensive.  I buy what I like and what I can afford!!!!!  When hosts mention Oprah it has a negative effect on me.

I'm sure Oprah gets everything for FREE!!!! That's why she's always pitching products and is on magazine covers. That's how it goes in ShowBiz. I used to enjoy her daytime shows - but a model, she's not.

Trusted Contributor

Who cares what Oprah wears, does or thinks.  So overexposed.