@twinny70 @lolakimono @PINKdogWOOD @sligo @Jtdmum 

We are listening to this, our son in law 

https://www.radio.com/kdkaradio/listen

he is talking about his Oasis Senior Advisers

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

Re: 🎄Leah Loves Christmas Fashion Chat, 7:00, 7-10🎄

Good morning all ...  

Took advantage of No Style Saturday and slept in this morning ... it's going to be slightly cooler today ... maybe; but the temps here have been so relentless, I've decided to throw in the towel.

I picked up this red barn jacket for the fall, anticipating I'll be able to wear it at least to my medical appointments ...

j.crew: barn jacket™ with liberty® floral print for women, right side, view zoomed

Honored Contributor

I found this carved jade and citrine turtle bracelet at Shopgoodwill.com.

Product Image #4

Product Image #3

I might need to have it restrung because it's longer than what I need.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono 

Your suggestions for how to manage school make SO MUCH SENSE!

Also, it occurs to me that some students are hard of hearing or deaf. They need to be able to see lips!

(The Deaf Ed program students ended up in our classrooms the last two years for my teaching stint.)

Esteemed Contributor

Waited on the phone over 45 minutes for CS to credit my account about $11 ... but as that commercial says "it's my money and want it now!"  

Honored Contributor

@sligo wrote:

@LTT1, Would like to move furniture in den. Our temp in Al. has been close to 100. It is either raining or to miserable to move around. Sev. place still not open. Gov. plans to make a new statement July 31. Concerned with covid on rise we may still be stuck. Banks are still closed unless 1 person makes an appy.to enter lobby. Can use drive up window. Some major store have opened. Poor traffic. Believe people shopping on line. May you have a happy day. Love to LOLA! Prov( Most likely also read and SNACK)Prov

For some reason @sligo  I thought you lived in Providence, RI! Duh, me! 
Our mall has most stores open, except GAP...still no. Our fingers are crossed that people stay careful and comply so what is open will stay open. 

We have been a bit surprised at the fact that lots of shoppers here seem to prefer shopping B&M .... the stores are more well-attended than back in TX it appears so far.

Fingers crossed for you that you can stay cool!

Esteemed Contributor

Sox, nice looking red barn jacket.  It's been hot here in S. WI for two weeks, but a good thunderstorm on Thursday night gave us 2" of much needed rain & cooled things off quite nicely.  We are getting another thunderstorm right now,  so I am hoping it cools off a bit.  We are supposed to be in the 90's again by mid week.

I just got done steam mopping the floors and I look forward to finishing the last book of a series of 6.

My DH and I each had dental appointments this week and got caught in road construction both days. What should be a 20 minute drive each way, took about 35 minutes.  On Thursday, I am going to have 3 teeth extracted, so we will be going a different way.  I broke off part of a tooth next to the eye tooth on Good Friday and the dentist went on shutdown for two months, 3 days later.  I got in to see  him two weeks ago.  Both eye teeth are getting abscessed as is a lower molar.  He can fill the broken tooth. I will be waiting 6 weeks until he makes a mold so I can get a partial made.  I told him that I don't care because I wear a mask whenever we are grocery shopping.  He said that my other teeth are good & I had my first fluoride treatment ever.  I thought that was just done to kids. It's a good time to get it all done now, as we have no travel plans.  Expensive yes, but I need my "smiley teeth" again.

I hope that all of you have a nice weekend.

Valued Contributor

I know I am the only one but I just can't watch her.  Also, I don't want an entertaining tree I want a peaceful soft experience.  Thanks for letting me say what I did.

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono   Bawahaaa.  I just lost my coffee!  Oh no, I see some new nightmares a-coming.   

However, this sister would certainly get the job done!   

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Trusted Contributor

@ Lolakimono. Sorry about terrible sp. earlier. The nun with ruler will be after ME LOL! Forgive me Heat is getting to me Lola. 100 yesterdat. Going to be hotter next week