Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: 🎄Leah Loves Christmas Fashion Chat, 7:00, 7-10🎄

Nice colors in the sweatshirt @lolakimono 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

@ LTT1, And the rest of the day to you & LOLAKIMONO! Lola hasn't given us any good sales yet this morning.Prov. (C.T.)

Honored Contributor

You DO (deserve a commission)
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama @lolakimono 

What do your leggings look like?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

@LTT1, Would like to move furniture in den. Our temp in Al. has been close to 100. It is either raining or to miserable to move around. Sev. place still not open. Gov. plans to make a new statement July 31. Concerned with covid on rise we may still be stuck. Banks are still closed unless 1 person makes an appy.to enter lobby. Can use drive up window. Some major store have opened. Poor traffic. Believe people shopping on line. May you have a happy day. Love to LOLA! Prov( Most likely also read and SNACK)Prov

Honored Contributor

@LTT1   I don't wear leggings often.  I have three pair in solid colors - navy, dark brown and black.

I knock around the house in these

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

Good Morning @LTT1 @Bird mama @lolakimono @I am still oxox @sligo 

It's pretty hard to think of Christmas during a heat wave.  It's about 85 here and honestly you could wring out the air!  So humid.  Been this way for a week and same going forward.  

Heading north, at least it won't be as bad sitting on the beach, supposedly wind coming off the water so it will be a bit cooler.

@lolakimono - my sister has been working in an "upscale" consignment.  They took in a load of unused VIneyard Vines.  I think she bought everything that came in.  Everyone here last weekend for the 4th (just family) had a Tshirt!  

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Bird mama @lolakimono 

What do your leggings look like?

@LTT1 

I shared them on a previous thread, with the top to go with.  They're backordered right now.  Mine are for exercise.

Women's Boundless Performance Pocket Tights, Print

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono, Enjoy your day. There are days when being alone is soothing. More later. Need more java. Would love a bagel but to lazty to dress and drive to Starbucks. Window service only. Think I will go and pyurchase a uced mocha and a bager. Hungry this morning. Anything great at LLB? Past two purchased(per your suggestions) GREAT! THANK YOU LOLA. Prov

Trusted Contributor

@LTT1 I believe my name is permanently engraved on her ruler. Our nuns always used on our knuckes.