Esteemed Contributor

Re: Leah - I watched her this morning and I appreciate the way she is always well prepared

@Blackcatmom wrote:

Leah is excellent.  I appreciate she doesn't use words like "span" for spandex, etc.  Also, she doesn't constantly say "Guys" referring to female consumers.

She speaks clearly  .  She does not  speak so fast  as if she 's an announcer at the Indianapolis 500 speedway .  She gives me the facts abt a garment rather than  rambling on abt nonsense  chit chat or telling me  how " good " an item is  and how many places I can wear it.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Leah - I watched her this morning and I appreciate the way she is always well prepared

Leah is always prepared and knows the products exceptionally well, however her constant use of "ummm," "I know," "yea," and that laugh in the middle of most sentences drives me crazy. It's too much of the same thing over and over - and becomes annoying when a complete sentence is not delivered. 

I've often wondered if she is trying to block a stuttering problem or if she's just filling time on air. For 25 years I've never been able to watch her for more than a few minutes. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

Most days when I visit these forums, I wonder how some posters can be so perfect that they can judge and pick other people apart so easily.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Most days when I visit these forums, I wonder how some posters can be so perfect that they can judge and pick other people apart so easily.

@Greeneyedlady21  I know exactly what you are saying. Just be glad you don't know them in real life. I can't imagine what their lives must be like.

Honored Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

@QVCkitty1 

Agree.  The new show just did not click.  Oh, now there is another new show with Shawn.  No wonder she has so many pairs of glasses.  She has to keep them fresh for all her shows.  Put them on, take them off...keep up the banter...put them on, take them off...

Lasik, would help her

Respected Contributor

@miata1 

In 100% agreement with @Greeneyedlady21 

Leah is a CLASS ACT - truly a pleasure to watch.

Her voice.

Her elegant poised stature.

Her knowledge of the items she presents, all about her showwomanship is EXCELLENCE.

Here's to 25 more years! (I mean should she WANT to work into her hundreds)!

Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

Leah is just wonderful!!!!Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

Leah is one of my favs.  Like said before, she knows the items, is respectful of the models,  other hosts and vendors.  She sits upright, legs together.  This is a huge thing SI'm astounded at one who lies on the sofa with the legs wide apart.  I wish QVC would put an end to this very unladylike gesture as it's very unkind to us viewers.  

Respected Contributor

I like Leah a lot except for the cackle and the yeah!