Trusted Contributor

Leah - I watched her this morning and I appreciate the way she is always well prepared

I was watching Leah this morning and I watched how she was presenting a top and she proceeded to state the colors without the annoying oh what is that color, is it green and then looking on the card, there is none of that with Leah.  She knows all the colors and then goes on to state all the sizes and the price and easy pay.  It seems that most of the hosts never know what the colors are, I know that sometimes they give way out names of colors but perhaps if they prepared the way Leah does, they would know.  Leah went on to describe the two totes by Lug and she again knew alll the colors, described everything and the price and amount of easy pay.  She is indeed a professional and I enjoy watching her and I congratulate her on her 25th anniversary and wishing her many more years.  If they hire new hosts, they should let Leah train them. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Leah - I watched her this morning and I appreciate the way she is always well prepared

Leah is a class act, and so good at her job. Congratulations to her for her 25th Anniversary.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Super Contributor

Re: Leah - I watched her this morning and I appreciate the way she is always well prepared

I agree that Leah is a great host. She knows the products well and gives all of the information correctly without fumblling around. Her personality is very pleasant and she does not resort to "cutesy" personal stories to sell herself -- she concentrates on selling the product. Bravo to Leah for her 25th Q anniversary!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Leah is great and pairing her with Shawn is weird and just wrong.🤷‍♀️

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 

Agree.  The new show just did not click.  Oh, now there is another new show with Shawn.  No wonder she has so many pairs of glasses.  She has to keep them fresh for all her shows.  Put them on, take them off...keep up the banter...put them on, take them off...

Honored Contributor

'Calm, cool, and collected'.  Heart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Agree. She is prepared and professional.

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoy Leah and admire her professionalism.  After 25 years they reward her with a show co hosting with Shawn???? 

Valued Contributor

She is one of my favorites, along with Pat, Carolyn, and Jane

Frequent Contributor

Leah is excellent.  I appreciate she doesn't use words like "span" for spandex, etc.  Also, she doesn't constantly say "Guys" referring to female consumers.