Super Contributor

Just looked at her jeans - they seem similar to IMAN - she also does the 3 button jeans..  I own a pair (IMAN) and they are very comfy, and the buttons do not show...  Will be passing on these.  I have enough of everything for now...  Need to go through mu closet, thin it out and do some heavy donating...  Have a great day ladies! 

Respected Contributor

@divine wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom Since you already have these jeans can you tell me if there is very much stretch in the waistband? That's where I carry my weight. If there is some stretch in the waist I can usually wear a size 4, but if not I need a size 6, which usually is then baggy in the thigh area. TIA

@divine Yes, there is stretch. I don’t think you’d need to size up in these. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Laurie Felt jeans ~

[ Edited ]

I love Laurie Felt jeans, but these -- No. 

The design is attractive on the hanger, but I would be bothered by wrestling with that tiny 2 & 1/2" zipper and then 3 buttons to get them opened and closed.  Plus, on the back, there are 3(!) yokes that just look too engineered to me.  They look like someone was trying to build a bridge on my backside! 

There are many, many comfortable jeans available now.  These just try too hard.

Valued Contributor

@Sunniegirl wrote:

Just looked at her jeans - they seem similar to IMAN - she also does the 3 button jeans..  I own a pair (IMAN) and they are very comfy, and the buttons do not show...  Will be passing on these.  I have enough of everything for now...  Need to go through mu closet, thin it out and do some heavy donating...  Have a great day ladies! 

I have both and they aren't the same IMO. Both silky, yes but there are differences. IMANS is more of pant with jean coloring IMO not jean material. Where as Lauries it is jean material just thin and silky. Also IMAN's are way too long (I'm 5"7 still too long) where as Lauries is a perfect fit. PRefer Laurie over Iman's

Honored Contributor

I don’t need any jeans right now. According to her size chart the waist measurement would be too big if I buy my hip measurement. Nothing really new for me as this is a problem I always have in pants and jeans. I get most of my pants tailored for a better fit. I am not sure about the silky denim material either. Is this another knit denim product - seems to be a lot of those recently. I am not a fan of knit denim or stretch pants. 

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl I got my Laurie Felt TSV already! Amazing since shipping to California always takes forever! It's nice that something finally shipped from the West Coast. 

I didn't have good luck with a previous TSV of hers, but these fit great! I might've been able to go up to a small, but these aren't uncomfortable and really do make your butt look better. I'm usually a 2/4, more towards the size 4 since it's after the holidays, and I got the XS, just like it said I should in the size chart. The buttons are easy to use, despite Laurie having trouble with them during one of the presentations. Can't wait to wear them!

Respected Contributor

Those three buttons are the killer for me. Since growing older, speed is sometimes of the essence in bathroom trips.

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Chi-town girl I got my Laurie Felt TSV already! Amazing since shipping to California always takes forever! It's nice that something finally shipped from the West Coast. 

I didn't have good luck with a previous TSV of hers, but these fit great! I might've been able to go up to a small, but these aren't uncomfortable and really do make your butt look better. I'm usually a 2/4, more towards the size 4 since it's after the holidays, and I got the XS, just like it said I should in the size chart. The buttons are easy to use, despite Laurie having trouble with them during one of the presentations. Can't wait to wear them!

@pinkmochi - YAY!!! Glad you love the jeans. I also like her tops and jackets - great brand Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Mine arrived super fast too, and I love them.  I sized down and the fit is just right compared with the skinny leg jeans that tend to slide down and get a bit baggy in my normal size.

I don't have to open the buttons or zip to get these on/off; lots of stretch.  The buttons for me are difficult to work so I tried it with them closed, worked fine.

Very flattering, very comfy.  

Frequent Contributor

Laurie Felt's jeans were a great fit for me.  She says if you don't like something ..change it.  Well I love her jeans but the smell is awful.  I ordered a pair, you could smell the dye even before you open the package...Wish I could change it....Where is QVC quality control.  I don't  how anyone could package these up and not smell the odor.  Washing them does no good....Thanks:-)