Honored Contributor

I checked the click here measurements for the boot cut jeans - it is 4" smaller than the body size measurement in the same size. How do you wear jeans 4" smaller than your hip?

Esteemed Contributor

I flipped over to Q at one point last night when they were talking about sizing for those TSV jeans.  She (Lori?) said that if you wear some sizes, you need to size up - but if you wear other sizes, you need to size down.   What?  Too confusing for my old brain.  I hope those who did order them understood the sizing.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

Re: Laurie Felt jean sizes

[ Edited ]

I don't understand  these constant size complaints.  I find I get great fits by shopping with the shopping channels.  I used the body measurement size chart and it came out to my regular size but I looked at several presentations and I noticed that the thigh part was quite skinny (which I liked)  but I have full thighs so I went up a size.  They have a lot of stretch and pershaps I didn't have to do that but I listened to my inner voice.  I never go wrong when I do that and I always use size charts.  

Frequent Contributor

Your inner voice knows more about you than any size chart.  That was some good thinking. 😊