Esteemed Contributor

for those of you who have jeans from her line do you go up or down in sizing?  I find jeans hard to find correct size that isn't too tight at waist or too big.  Does this line run big, small or true?   If a small in most  QVC pants then would I get a small or go up a size?  I don't want to lie on the bed to zip up lol

Trusted Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

for those of you who have jeans from her line do you go up or down in sizing?  I find jeans hard to find correct size that isn't too tight at waist or too big.  Does this line run big, small or true?   If a small in most  QVC pants then would I get a small or go up a size?  I don't want to lie on the bed to zip up lol

I would go with small which is usually a 6/8 so you need decide whether to go with a size 6 or an 8. Look at the click here measurements to decide. I wear a small but I own Laurie’s crop and the boyfriend or weekender patchwork and I compared the on line click here measurements to those and I decided to go with the 8. In most of hers I wear a 6 but the measurements on my size 6 were closer to the 8 in these. Hope that makes sense. So depending if you want them a little loose like I do go with 8, if you want them a bit tighter go with the 6. Don’t go up in size. The thigh measurement is the main measurement I go buy for fit for myself. Hope this helps.

Frequent Contributor

The boyfriend jeans are meant to be worn a bit looser, so the sizing on the size chart does seem to reflect them as larger measurements than some of her other jeans. I am a size 4/6 in B&M jeans, and  XS in her silky pull on style, and between a 2 and a 4 in her traditional denim styles, so I opted for the size 4 as I prefer mine a bit more loose in this style. I would say to check the size chart and decide based on whether you want them to fit more close to the body or more loose fitting. They are definately larger than B&M jeans if that helps!

Esteemed Contributor

thank you @Gr8tfulsoul @Lucylu12    You've been very helpful 😺