Regular Contributor

Laurie Felt TSV from a few days ago

I don't wear denim pants very often because I just can't get a fit that works for me.  That being said I decided to try the TSV from Laurie Felt recently.  I wore the jeans for the first time yesterday.  They are very comfortable and the fit is perfect for me.  I ordered both a petite and a regular length just so I could compare them.  The petite is what I need.  I got two colors and I am happy I finally tried her line. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Laurie Felt TSV from a few days ago

@Denise in PA I have never ordered the Laurie Felt jeans and wondered if you were able to choose your actual size or did you have to size up or down to get the perfect fit. I love jeans but don't like the tight fit of some of these brands.

Respected Contributor

I was already a fan of her line but after receiving 2 of the TSV jeans, I am a bigger fan.  These are probably my favorite of all of the items I've ordered from her.  I'm only a little over 5'6" but I ordered two colors in tall since I like to wear heels with anything that's boot cut.  They look so good and I am so glad I ordered them.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Denise in PA wrote:

I don't wear denim pants very often because I just can't get a fit that works for me.  That being said I decided to try the TSV from Laurie Felt recently.  I wore the jeans for the first time yesterday.  They are very comfortable and the fit is perfect for me.  I ordered both a petite and a regular length just so I could compare them.  The petite is what I need.  I got two colors and I am happy I finally tried her line. 

Always happy to see someone pleased with a purchase, especially when they have taken a chance on something new or different.

Respected Contributor

I had been wanting to try Laurie’s jeans so I also ordered the TSV and I’m happy I tried her line too.  They are very soft, great fit, very comfy and look great on.  I’m an 8-10 and ordered he petite medium.  That size was the closest to my hip and waist sizes without measuring larger than either of those measuring points (I knew there would be a bit of stretch).  I ended up ordering another pair 😃. 

Regular Contributor

GAQShopr53     I am between a medium and large so I went with the large.  I didn't want the jeans to be skin tight on me.  Hope this helps.

Respected Contributor

I don't have a problem with the rise but I just bought a pair of Susan Graver liquid knit everyday slacks.  I've had them before and they fit perfectly. 

However, the new ones are short and tight.  They are both a petite large.  The manufacturers don't keep their own sizing consistent.  Very frustrating.