Esteemed Contributor

Re: Laurie Felt Silky Denim Skinny Ankle Jeans?

In all honesty, since your friend has never worn either skinny jeans or leggings, it would make more sense for her to go to a B&M store to try on different brands and styles, rather than buying (and making a guess) from the Q. Some skinny jeans fit more like leggings and the type of fabric can make a difference too. I've bought 3 different brands of leggings from the Q in the last 6 months, and every one of them fit differently. Kohl's has a nice variety of all types of jeans and leggings, and so does Macy's and JCPenney. Trying to figure out whether to size up or size down and guessing how they will look is difficult when a person has never even tried the style. Take the opportunity to try on different brands, materials and styles first before ordering a pair online.

Valued Contributor

If her quality is the same as when she was on HSN, the quality isn’t that great. I’m debating over a size of a blouse myself. I would say try going up a size if she must have these. I get my jeans at the red door ‘T’ store or, a couple other brands from Nordies. The jeans at ‘T’ are great and made for the curves of the over 50 woman. Definitely not dowdy. Good luck! I hope someone answers my querie. But, something’s telling g me to wait till the reviews are in since it’s a reinvented brand.
Esteemed Contributor

She should go to Kohls and try on Croft and Barrow jeans. Low prices and great fit.