Contributor

Laurie Felt Silky Denim, One Day Only on Now

[ Edited ]

Just flipped over to QVC and the one day only was featured.  Jacque was not in her correct size, and neither was Diana.  The stylist really missed the sizing/styling with these two models.  The pants are way too tight. They both should be wearing the next size up.  What a shame!

Honored Contributor

Re: Laurie Felt Silky Denim, One Day Only on Now

I think Laurie sells high quality fashion, but the legs in her jeans are just too tight for me. I have one pair and I should have returned them. The jeans she's selling today would never fit me in the legs and I'm a size 10.

Trusted Contributor

They are supposed to be tight. If they had come in petites I would have ordered a pair.  They “give”some as you wear them. 

Esteemed Contributor

The material is very nice, however, the legs are not cut for women with thighs.  They are very tight fitting and look more like sausage casings on many.  

Super Contributor

I have the opposite problem, her jeans are too tight in the waist and the legs are baggy.  I carry all my weight in my middle and my legs are thin

Esteemed Contributor

@bellanonna wrote:

Just flipped over to QVC and the one day only was featured.  Jacque was not in her correct size, and neither was Diana.  The stylist really missed the sizing/styling with these two models.  The pants are way too tight. They both should be wearing the next size up.  What a shame!

OMG.....i tuned in and saw Jackie also and felt bad for her...............from what i have seen from Laurie Felt  it seems ALL of her jeans are skin tight and i agree with the other posters who said the legs seem like packed sausages!  I know the "STYLE"  is to be "tight" but you can see every bump and curve....

Honored Contributor

I love her jeans and have several pairs.  They are supposed to be tight.  If anyone wants loose jeans they can buy Denim & Co or Quacker Factory!  I love the way the shape of my legs look in them!  I don't feel like an old woman with those saggy jeans many like and feel actually a bit sexy again in them.  My SO loves the way they fit on me.  Everyone needs to choose jeans or any clothing for that matter that they like and will feel great in!   

Honored Contributor

This is nothing new and its not the jeans, its the fault of the QVC stylists.  They quite frequently put a size too small on the models, especially the plus size gals.  That goes for tops too.  Some of the Q's stylists leave much to be desired.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Buying a larger size than was intended for a good fit will only ruin the look and more often than not you will see saggy butt, too large waist, loose legs and extra material in the front.  These jeans were not intended for those who like looser jeans and clothing!  For me they would not be comfortable in a larger size!  I would say rather than complain stick to what you like and don't expect every fashion to conform to your individual tastes!!