Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

go here http://www.qvc.com/Laurie-Felt-Cashmere-Blend-Duster-Cardigan-with-Pockets.product.A301682.html

I don't care for that duster.  I love the one the original poster was talking about.  The one she had on in the presentation of the jeans with Shawn was so cute.  I hope she does bring it to QVC.  

Does anyone know where she got the one she wore?  I don't even like open-front items, but that is really sharp!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

@winamac1  Sorry for the interruption, but I just have to say sometimes this place is a little nutty, if you know what I mean.  haha  (I"m not referring to anyone in this thread! Heart ).

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

@I like celery wrote:

@winamac1  Sorry for the interruption, but I just have to say sometimes this place is a little nutty, if you know what I mean.  haha  (I"m not referring to anyone in this thread! Heart ).

@I like celery

I totally AGREE!!!!  Got it!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I wish I'd seen the one you all are talking about.

I like the striped one shown in this thread, but I love stripes and a nice fitted long sleeve.

Honored Contributor

I wish I'd seen the one you all are talking about.

I like the striped one shown in this thread, but I love stripes and a nice fitted long sleeve.

ETA:  I just went to watch the video and saw the duster OP is referencing.  Cute but it does kind of remind me of a bathrobe my brother used to wear......

Esteemed Contributor

duster.jpg

duster 2.jpg

Honored Contributor

I like Laurie.  I always liked her when she was on HSN, but isn't her name Feltheimer?  

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

She probably will be selling it.The other day she had on a really cute blouse and said it was coming up soon.

@dex

She showed a couple of very cute blouses last time she was on (or at least the last time I saw her), but I didn't order.  They were just a bit more $$ than I wanted to spend on a whim.

I would like to try her jeans, but the reviews have been so mixed re: sizing.  And I HATE having to pay to send things back.

Valued Contributor

@ZhillsThis is the one I am talking about!!!!!! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Laurie wears some great shoes!