Honored Contributor

Laurie Feltheimer started off on HSN with her Hot in Hollywood line.  It seems her jeans were very popular.  I had never ordered any because I'm a hard fit.  I did try other clothing and wasn't impressed at all.  I didn't like the fabrics and thought most of her stuff was cheap.  I think she started on Q with the same name and then it changed.  She gave a reason but I can't remember.  LOL

These jeans were a former TSV which is why they are so marked down as the Big Deal.  I keep going back and forth about ordering them but I'm really afraid they are going to be too tight in the legs for me.  I can never size down in bottoms because that is where I carry my weight.   

Honored Contributor

I have a different pair of her jeans...I like the fabric, the fit is a bit large on me but could not go down a size.

I was going to purchase these jeans but they must be cut small.....typically I am a medium/or 10-12.  According to the measurents (compared to her other jeans I own)...I would need at least the large...and the waist would be huge.....not buying just to try on.

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@skatting44 Take a look at her Big Deal jeans. They are fantastic and are higher waisted enough that you might like. Highly recommend. I have tons of her jeans. The Big Deal $39 price tag is well worth it. 

@AmericanBulldogMom 

I’m tempted to try them in the petite size. I usually wear a 30 inseam but 29 works with some shoes. 

I have no idea what size to order. The recommended size is a size smaller than I usually take. I heard them say that would be “fitted” and to get a size larger if you want it to be a bit more relaxed. 

I decided to try a pair! I got the vintage wash (but I liked them all) and ordered based on her size chart. I’ve been shrinking a bit lately so, I figure, if they are a bit tight when I get them they won’t be for long.

@willdob3 I ordered these when they were a TSV. I'm 5'1" and ordered the petite length. They're definitely not 29", which would've fit me well. They're probably 27", so I can't wear them with a heel. Other people also noticed the same thing. I looked at ordering the regular inseam, but they're out of my size,so it made my decision for me. 

@pinkmochi 

The reviews on there are all over the place so no idea how they will fit. If the fit is horrible I can try exchanging. I hope I like them.

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

I have a different pair of her jeans...I like the fabric, the fit is a bit large on me but could not go down a size.

I was going to purchase these jeans but they must be cut small.....typically I am a medium/or 10-12.  According to the measurents (compared to her other jeans I own)...I would need at least the large...and the waist would be huge.....not buying just to try on.

@Mom2Dogs, I'm passing too.  I'm not losing $10.00 just to try on a pair of jeans.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva ......we're going to the city tomorrow, I will try on pants at JJill...get frustreated 'cause nothing fits and come home....there will be no aggrivation of returning and paying $10.00 cause they didn't fit me....the plus is we're eating at my favorite italian place.

Regular Contributor
She's not new, and her jeans are great.
Esteemed Contributor

I bought two pairs of jeans from JJill abt 2 yrs ago that fit well for my 5'6" 145 lb .

Great you're planned  something enjaoyable in case jean shopping is not fruitful .

Esteemed Contributor

Laurie Felt jeans are wonderful and much better fit than Kim Gravel’s or Susan Graver.  I like that she uses very little spandex - 1%.  This is a fantastic price compared to the stores.  I like that these are not pull-ups.