Super Contributor

I am watching AM style and the A352746 embroidered jeans, they cute, I have never tried her jeans.  In looking at the size chart, I usualy  wear 8 or 10 but in these it looks like I would need a 12?  Leah just said she's wearing a 10..  How do you think the sizing runs?  Thanks.....

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Laurie Felt Jeans sizing?

I usually have to go up a size in Laurie's jeans.  Have been buying her jeans for years and am very satisfied.  Hope this helps.

Honored Contributor

I don't shop like that and I rarely have to return anything for size issues.  You really need to stop thinking about the size you "usually wear" and you should think more about fit and not so much about a number.    It shouldn't matter what other women say.  Take your measurements and plug them into the size chart for those particular jeans.  They have stretch in them so consider how you like your jeans to fit.  Do you like a tight fit?  Do you like a relaxed fit?  If I were you, since you have no experience with this brand, I would buy both the 10 and the 12 and keep the one that fits.  The next time you order for that brand, you'll know the size you wear.  You'll know the fit of this brand.     

Honored Contributor

I got her most recent TSV and was very disappointed in it.  After all the hype and her talking about how wonderful her jeans are, I expected something special.  I found after severl hours of wear, they got baggy in the rear and thighs just like the cheap pants do.  Didn't particularily like the style.  I'll stick with D&C at half the price.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have never bought her jeans but I am also an 8 or 10 (petite). I looked at the click here size chart and I always make sure the waist and low hip are close to my measurements in pants.  I would choose the 10 according to this click here size chart for my measurements

Honored Contributor

When I went by the measurement chart for clothing nothing ever fit right.  I found I needed to size down for her jeans so they wouldn't end up bagging out in the but and knees.  

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  over in kitchen found those knives U were looking for

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Thank you.....

Honored Contributor

@Sunniegirl  go by your measurements...sizing at the Q is rarely what I wear in a 'store'...I have some shirts that are xsmall....my bra size is 32G...I am fairly full busted, and certainly not xsmall!  

Pants are a different issue. I am a 10-12 and I have a few size 8 in the b & m stores....If I wanted to purchase IM pants I would need a 14....my issue is my waist is small according to QVC measurements and my upper thighs are a tad heavier, buying pants is miserable for me.

Esteemed Contributor

@Sunniegirl  I own a couple pairs of her jeans.  I wear a 12 and that's the size I have.  The fit is good, it's the style that is usually a problem for me.   In the ones presented today I would go true to size.  Good luck.