Respected Contributor

Laurie Felt Jeans sizing, Anyone?….

If you've bought her jeans, can you share what numeric size you are and how that correlates with her xs, s, m, l, xl etc? How tall are you, did you take petite?

Any feedback? I'm liking some I see, but have never bought hers because I really hate buying jeans online, without trying, but also I can't seem to figure out from measurements...it's always so confusing, and not like I always know my exact measurments.  However, when I know how they correlate to my numeric size and my height, weight...it helps.

Not asking you post all that...but your numeric size/with her letter sizing would help...if anyone here has had experience with them.

I'm liking A387953 they are showing today...I'm thinking I'll be ok with petite at 28", I'm 5'2", and like my jeans longer, even when I need to roll them under or up.  But not sure size 4 whether I'm xs or small...given their measurements. The waist measurements that correlate seem rather large..

So...any feedback you'd like to share, appreciated.

Otherwise, I can DM Laurie Felt FB...

Tks in advance. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Laurie Felt Jeans sizing, Anyone?….

I'm interested also.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am 5’4” and wear a size 4.  I own a couple pairs of her pull-on jeans (I think they were a TSV a couple years ago) in the small petite.  They are a comfortable fit and perfect length for me.  I have lighter washes and the material is very soft.   Maybe before you order check the click-here measurements and make sure the waist and hip measurements are right for you. There is some stretch in the material and mine have not shrunk in the wash. 

Edited to add:  Just looked at the item number you posted and the waist on those and mine are different. On my jeans they have a working button but no zipper (pull on) so I’m not sure if the waist sizes would be the same as what I have. 

Respected Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

I am 5’4” and wear a size 4.  I own a couple pairs of her pull-on jeans (I think they were a TSV a couple years ago) in the small petite.  They are a comfortable fit and perfect length for me.  I have lighter washes and the material is very soft.   Maybe before you order check the click-here measurements and make sure the waist and hip measurements are right for you. There is some stretch in the material and mine have not shrunk in the wash. 

Edited to add:  Just looked at the item number you posted and the waist on those and mine are different. On my jeans they have a working button but no zipper (pull on) so I’m not sure if the waist sizes would be the same as what I have. 

I know...I'm thinking waist may be too big on the small in these...I wonder if your waist is smaller, hence the small on you, being size 4 fits.

I guess I better go measure myself again! lol....haven't done it since spring...I have a rough idea but need to figure it out. These just looked nice and I have a pair of similar pull ons, too tight (always were, even before pandemic pounds!) that I wanted to replace with these. These are similar, and I like the washes they came in. I realize I can just give it a shot or exchange...but you know how that goes...maybe they won't have my size to exchange, the hassle of returning, waiting etc. I'd rather try to get it right the first time, if I can... and when I'm just not sure, I just pass. Tks so much for your feedback!

Respected Contributor

I bought her silky denim baby bell jeans with the 3 buttons at the waist and zipper 2 years ago. I should have purchased several, because I have worn them threadbare and she is not offering that style anymore. I am 5'11 and I bought a medium tall in her brand. Fit like they were made for me. 

Honored Contributor

@amyb - I'm a size 8 in QVC's sizing.  At big box stores, I'm a size 10.  I'm 5'9.  I wear a size M in Laurie Felt jeans.  

Respected Contributor

@amyb  I found the item number tag in my jeans and the Laurie Felt jeans that I have in small are A355005.  I compared the click-here measurements for waist and hip sizing under their respective item numbers in the size small and the waist on the jeans I have are about an inch smaller than the jeans you are looking at according to the click-here measurements.  Also the low hip measurements on my jeans are .75 inches smaller than the ones you are considering. 

Respected Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

@amyb  I found the item number tag in my jeans and the Laurie Felt jeans that I have in small are A355005.  I compared the click-here measurements for waist and hip sizing under their respective item numbers in the size small and the waist on the jeans I have are about an inch smaller than the jeans you are looking at according to the click-here measurements.  Also the low hip measurements on my jeans are .75 inches smaller than the ones you are considering. 

Thank you so much for doing all that. THAT makes sense to me. Because according to these it looks like I'd be an XS, but when you said you too were a 4 but took a small, I wondered. However, if yours ran an inch and .75 smaller in waist/hips...that too makes sense you'd need the small. Like I said..these particular ones, I thought were rather large measurements for the XS/S.

Thanks again. I may try them. I've been hopping around, putting others in my cart too...got to decide because I certainly don't need them all! lol. Tks again for all your help and feedback!

New Contributor

I am 5'2" and found that the petite is just slightly too short.  I always get the regular length, which is a little long, but I'd rather be a little too long, than short.  I wear a size 4 and buy the XS in Laurie Felt jeans.

Honored Contributor

Being a plus I've found they were too tight in the knees, something I've never experienced with another line.  I bought a 22 and it swam on me, a 20 was too tight.  Both ended up in donation box, as I was optimistic in the beginning that I could make each one work.