Trusted Contributor

Re: Laurie Felt Jeans sizing, Anyone?….

@amyb wrote:

If you've bought her jeans, can you share what numeric size you are and how that correlates with her xs, s, m, l, xl etc? How tall are you, did you take petite?

Any feedback? I'm liking some I see, but have never bought hers because I really hate buying jeans online, without trying, but also I can't seem to figure out from measurements...it's always so confusing, and not like I always know my exact measurments.  However, when I know how they correlate to my numeric size and my height, weight...it helps.

Not asking you post all that...but your numeric size/with her letter sizing would help...if anyone here has had experience with them.

I'm liking A387953 they are showing today...I'm thinking I'll be ok with petite at 28", I'm 5'2", and like my jeans longer, even when I need to roll them under or up.  But not sure size 4 whether I'm xs or small...given their measurements. The waist measurements that correlate seem rather large..

So...any feedback you'd like to share, appreciated.

Otherwise, I can DM Laurie Felt FB...

Tks in advance. 

@amyb  I'm 5'2" and a size 4, and I order XS in Laurie Felt jeans. They fit well. I wouldn't go up in size.