Trusted Contributor

Laurie Felt Daisy Denim ankle skinny jeans (petite) A459893

Hi. Do any of you have these? And if you do, how would you regard the sizing? I'm very tempted and have a promotional credit I could apply, but I seem to be in between 2 sizes for this style, the 18w (with a 37.25" waist) and the 20w (with a 39.5" waist), according to the garment measurements. My normal size is Petite 18w in most brands and the Petite XL in the silky denim.

I have a couple other daisy denim styles, the Bermuda short in the 18W which is so comfortable but baggy (they have a 40.25" waist) and the fantastic slim leg embroidered hem ones in the petite 20w which are a perfect fit. Those have a 38" waist according to the garment measurements. Her team advised sizing up on those and that was good advice. I wouldn't normally have ordered that size.

I'm tempted because the daisy denim is lightweight and more cotton feeling, and less elastic-y which gets hot in the sticky weather we're having.

Gosh sizing is crazy all over the place! Thanks for your advice!

Honored Contributor

Re: Laurie Felt Daisy Denim ankle skinny jeans (petite) A459893

@Thats Me    They run small, I went up two sizes (nearly killed me) and got a good fit.  Consult the actual garment measurements before ordering.  My ideal inseam on normal jeans is 27".  I ordered the petite length and that worked well.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Re: Laurie Felt Daisy Denim ankle skinny jeans (petite) A459893

Thanks @Kachina!