Respected Contributor

Re: Polo Ralph Lauren Button Down tops

I'm having trouble seeing these on the RL site?

Did these pic come from the RL site?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lauren by Ralph Lauren Button Down tops

[ Edited ]

@granddi wrote:

I'm having trouble seeing these on the RL site?

Did these pic come from the RL site?

No they did NOT come from the RL Site.  The RL site has very high end attire at various price points.  If you are at his site then you should know where to find these items.  His clothes are sold in most department stores @granddi .  That's where I found these tops.  Macy's, Dillard's, Nordstrom and so on.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Respected Contributor

@qvcfreak wrote:

No, but with Khakis or denim and turquoise jewelry 

Oh that would be perfect .. I love that combo ....

Super Contributor

@gertrudecloset  Yes. I love it. I even like different shades of white in home decor.

Respected Contributor

@gertrudecloset   Ralph Lauren is my favorite designer.  

Yes, I would definitely wear that white blouse with those winter white trousers and I would find a blazer to match the trousers.

I love crisp white long sleeve shirts.  Have so many in my wardrobe and wear them all the time.

I just bought a blazer and matching natural/high waist trousers from Banana Republic in what I call winter white.  It is Italian wool if I recall correctly.  Beautiful fabric, construction and fit in a contemporary, yet classic style.  Even on sale they were expensive, but well worth the price since I will enjoy wearing them for years.  

I have started buying more of my blazers and slacks from them, along with a blouse and some tee shirts and a wonderful plaque belt (belt style new to me with which I am in love) and--just joking--

I blame it on @Greeneyedlady21 who alerted me to some Banana Republic items last fall.  I had forgotten they existed!

Thank you for posting and hoping you have a wonderful, relaxing weekend.

aroc3435

Washington, DC 

Honored Contributor

Love, love all of the choices, so far!

Thank you!

Love the high-waisted trousers, too.  Perfect!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

https://samtalksstyle.com/2020/05/27/a-guide-to-ralph-lauren-clothing-sub-brands-and-diffusion-lines...

This article describes the various brands past and current under the ralph-lauren brand. Interesting what happened to Chaps and the difference in the black label and purple label.

I found the madras shirt under Polo at the RL site.