Honored Contributor

@bmorechick wrote:

@Iwantcoffee wrote:

Color:Highland Sea Multi - Image 5 - Double Breasted Herringbone Jacket

Ohhhh this jacket is so me. It's stunning. Yes RL is timeless and classic. I would wear this with jeans and boots.  I'm sure it would cost me a whole paycheck though 😕

And that sweater underneath...just gotta have

@bmorechick 

Stunning!!!Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Iwantcoffee    Well, thank you for posting.   Really.  You posted such classic items from Lauren's new line.  I leave the jeans for women more daring, playful, youthful than I am.

But it means I checked out the price online of the heather color herringbone blazer at the RL store on Wisconsin Avenue here in DC and then at Macy's so I purchased at Macy's since the price was the same--$345.00 plus $20.00 something in DC sales tax, but at least I get 2 percent Rakuten cash back and Macy's points as a bronze customer.  I sized up from my normal misses 4 to a 6 so I can wear a blouse and a wool crew neck sweater if I want to since the blazer is a blend and not 100 percent wool.  I hate the cold and winter.

@Franklinbell    So I will be  joining you in happiness very soon.  Macy's ships pretty quickly to me so I may receive it sooner than I think.  It stated stock was low so I gulped hard and went ahead because I know I would kick myself if I didn't get it by waiting for a  price reduction.

I had the identical style (but in a different color--green--and 100 percent wool) that I bought circa 1985 and wore it at least weekly for three seasons each year until it wore out circa 2010.

I bought an expensive Irish sweater here early this morning when it was presented--the Islander Merino Wool and Cashmere blend duster cardigan in Ocean Mist in size Regular, extra small--A473531.   It was marked down, but still expensive, so now I am finished with clothes and accessories for the balance of September. 

Banana Republic misses out on me purchasing from them this month.  They will have more sales.

Again, I appreciate the post.  This blazer was just meant for me.

Warm regards,

aroc3435

Washington, DC

Respected Contributor

@aroc3435 @Wear everything in good health and enjoy! Your gonna be so chic!

Respected Contributor

@aroc3435 You are most welcome! I hope you enjoy your beautiful blazer and cardigan.