Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I am running out of places to "lay flat to dry." Anyone ever have good luck drip drying her stuff on a hanger? I need some suggestions. please. I have a very small laundry room.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Laundering Lori Goldstein

I hang ALL my LOGO tops on padded hangers in my laundry room.  I have had no problem with anything stretching out.  Hope this helps.

Super Contributor

I also hang my pieces on soft hangers.

Honored Contributor

I hang to dry also.  I've never had a problem.

There are very few things I lay flat to dry. 

Esteemed Contributor

I put all of her clothes in the dryer for a few minutes to remove wrinkles and then hang to dry, never had a problem. I've even forgotten some of them in the dryer until they were completely dry and didn't notice shrinkage.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

I put everything of her's I own in the dryer, on low heat, but I don't have any of the embellished pieces.

Janet L.
Honored Contributor

So easy..........just buy one of those wood or other materials drying racks that stand up with various bars/wooden dowels across.  Anyway, put a towel or two on the top flat part, and lay out your Logo, arms dangling over the sides.  Personally, I wash by hand, then carefully lay the item into the washer, around the agitator, let it spin for a short time (a few seconds or so, a bit more), then stop the spin, take out the item, and lay on the towels on the drying rack.  Very easy. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Occasional Contributor

I have a few of Lori's pieces. I wash on gentle cycle, with Woolite and they come out looking like rags. For the price I paid, I would expect better quality!  Yes, laying flat to dry is pain! I won't purchase any more of her pieces, sadly.

Esteemed Contributor

@cc123 wrote:

I have a few of Lori's pieces. I wash on gentle cycle, with Woolite and they come out looking like rags. For the price I paid, I would expect better quality!  Yes, laying flat to dry is pain! I won't purchase any more of her pieces, sadly.

Just wondering if you have an agitator machine or an HE machine? I use an HE and haven't had any problems putting her clothes in the normal wash cycle. I am too lazy to hand wash.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Trusted Contributor

What a funny thread title!

If this comes back in stock at Wal-Mart, grab it!  I have one and love it

Hamilton Beach Quick Dry 4-Shelf Garment Drying Station.  About $20.  Don't pay $200 that some fool on Amazon is asking.  That's ridiculous!

Hamilton Beach Quick Dry 4-Shelf Garment Drying Station

Paws and enjoy life.