Honored Contributor

Latest fashion purchase: Attire, jewelry, shoes, handbag, millinery

[ Edited ]

What have you bought most recently?  A whole outfit, an item to wear something you already have or  did you buy it just because you loved it?  Either way, share with us!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Latest fashion purchase: Attire, jewelry, shoes, handbag, millinery

@Nonametoday

I bought a hat (sold out now) and two bathing suits.  I have worn the hat a few times already.Cat Very Happy

The bucket hat is back...in colorful rainbow gingham, no less. Cotton/Lycra® spandex. Import.

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono

Nice choices...going on that family vacation?

Honored Contributor

A pair of wide leg printed crop pants and a matching solid color tee. Wore them out to lunch , my girlfriends loved them.

Honored Contributor

@Justice4all wrote:

@lolakimono

Nice choices...going on that family vacation?

@Justice4all

The family beach vacation was this past week.  BF is returning home today.  I ended up feeling sick before they departed, so I stayed home with the Meowers.  I will need those for FL next month, however, so it's all good.  

Esteemed Contributor

Fashion?  Probably not - I bought a new pair of striped canvas "boat shoes" last week.  I won't wear sandals, so have a variety of cloth loafer-type shoes for summer. 

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

I bought the two knit dresses from Neiman Marcus Last Call in black and red. Beautiful beading on top. Ordered a 3/4 sleeve midi dress from Amazon in purple, hasn't arrived yet.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

Bought a pair of Or Pax earring with citrine stones (my birthstone).   Trying to curve my shopping but I fell in love with these so I got themSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I purchased an optic white flax (as near as flax can be to optic white) jacket which was reduced by 75%.  I had my hair done red (a color I had not worn in my hair in 20 years).  I did not realize how bad it would make me look.  The only things I have in my closet that look decent with it are optic whites and blacks.  I am going to have the color redone in a couple weeks.  In the meantime, I will wear the blacks and whites.  I was quite proud of my 75% off jacket.  Makes me feel good!!

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I bought the two knit dresses from Neiman Marcus Last Call in black and red. Beautiful beading on top. Ordered a 3/4 sleeve midi dress from Amazon in purple, hasn't arrived yet.

@Greeneyedlady21....that dress was beautiful from Neiman's!