Honored Contributor

Re: Last of my summer purchases...

I love every single item you posted!  These are the kind of items I love for summer!  Those striped blouses with just a bit of metallic are killer!  You have a great sense of style!  I need you to take me shopping!  And you really get great buys!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Those shoes are wonderful and would go with almost anything.  You need to start your on fashion blog. Those other fashion bloggers you post from time to time are very nice but they certainly do not have anything you do not have!!  Then we could all say we knew you when.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

@MacDUFF  love all your looks...cool,confident and chic. I love collared shirts, they look put together but casual too,without trying too hard.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF 

Looking good!

Nice selection of shirts. I like your jeans & white pants too. The slides are cute, but I can’t wear them. My heel slips out too easily. I really like the handbag. Love that color with jeans all year long. 

Regarding cuffing shirts: 

I don’t really care for the way this is turned back. I’d prefer to turn back just the cuff or roll the sleeves up in a more traditional manner. 

F051593C-611D-49BB-9B44-8C1C4DA000E2.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

All are really nice.  My favs are the tan sandals and the aqua blouse.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

You can be my personal shopper anytime.  I especially like the top with the peacock feathers.

Respected Contributor

You have nice taste and wear your clothes well.

Regarding the cuffs, I see J Crew does a cuff the way you did yours, they even used to have a hack on it on their website.  I try to do the cuffs this way as well, I think it has a little more flair than just a regular roll up.  I try to do denim jacket sleeves this way too.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Respected Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

You have nice taste and wear your clothes well.

Regarding the cuffs, I see J Crew does a cuff the way you did yours, they even used to have a hack on it on their website.  I try to do the cuffs this way as well, I think it has a little more flair than just a regular roll up.  I try to do denim jacket sleeves this way too.

I think Jennifer Coffey used to have a video which aired on the Q that showed how to do this roll.

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF  I could be very happy shopping in your closet! I like everything!

Love the colorful sandals! 

I am shopping for fall now but most of my clothes can be worn year round because I’m in Florida and really don’t have a lot of heavy/warm clothing. 

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF ---you look absolutely great!!!! I LOVE  all your purchases.