Esteemed Contributor

@Vivian Florimond wrote:

Emmysmom, please know that your posting here is no problem for those of us who have posted here for ages. I'm glad you're OK after such a terrifying storm.

I don't understand..what did I say??

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

Emmysmom, You did nothing wrong. I was responding to the unkind post that appeared here. I just wanted you to know that those of us on these boards, especially those who have been here for many years, support each other and don't allow negative replies to get us down.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains name calling

Honored Contributor

@Vivian Florimond wrote:

Emmysmom, You did nothing wrong. I was responding to the unkind post that appeared here. I just wanted you to know that those of us on these boards, especially those who have been here for many years, support each other and don't allow negative replies to get us down.

Lol @emmysmom @Vivian - someone is very upset about their post being removed Woman LOL she's such a negative force here. Now I understand what happened based on what's posted on another thread. Avoid & ignore them! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Last night..

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Vivian Florimond wrote:

Lol @emmysmom @Vivian - someone is very upset about their post being removed Woman LOL she's such a negative force here. Now I understand what happened based on what's posted on another thread. Avoid & ignore them! 

You know I went to Giuliana's FB page and she has so many negative remarks about her weight etc. She has beaten cancer..5 years now!!!..I know she's very thin but some people love to tear others down..she is very happy with her family..her hubby and son and I think she's cut back. Her line at HSN gives her alot of happiness..you need to read about it. I love her style..of course Hollywood can be brutal..!! My point..too many Negative Nellies...I will never resort to it..I'm ok..I know who my friends are here..! Heart Thanks for caring..you're a sweetheart!!!! :-)

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

@emmysmom

So sorry to hear about your scary night.  Glad you are safe and sound.  I've been through those stormy nights and it feels like they will never end.  Big ((hugs)) for you. Heart

Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

I realize this isn't a fashion subject..but THIS is where I post and my friends are here! Last night we had the most terrifying storm! I live in an apt facing a beautiful golf course. It was amazing at first..the lightening was lighting up the sky..I Ive never seen anything like it! It was constant for 30 min or so. The wind was terrible. Lost all power..I was also alone..all my neighbors were gone..it was 10:30 pm..I WAS scared. I saw something by my patio..it was a HUGE tree that had been uprooted..could see the roots and the dirt..at least 6ft, I kid you not! If it had fallen on the roof..that would have been it!!. My dog was terrified too..because he knew I was. I was praying all this time for God's protection. I went outside after the storm and met my neighbor trying to get down the driveway..it was all covered with tree limbs...she had taken cover under a Quiktrip canopy riding out the storm. She was scared too. There were firetrucks and  sirens..will be interesting to hear the news this morning to see what kind of damage others experienced. So grateful I'm still here..and all my flowers etc..WERE untouched!!! God is GOOD!

@emmysmom  All of this vivid description and the OP couldn't even tell us where this was. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment