Respected Contributor
Ladies, last minute reminder. I, myself , forgot ..Katrina’s last Szish list airing now..
Occasional Visitor

Not surprised she's leaving. What surprises me is the fact that she wasn't let go because of the way she treated Laura Geller when she appeared on her Szish List. She was extremely rude to her, ignoring and continually talking over and interrupting her. Laura Geller is a very classy lady and doesn't deserve to be treated that way. I was totally appalled that she treated Laura so horribly.

New Contributor

Re: oh no. Say it isn’t so. Szish is the BEST

Innovative, clever and informative.  Katrina has been a highlight to my Q viewing.  I love hearing about the fashion world and comments from the designers.  Please stay with this idea of an intelligent person who knows from experience and speaks to us about details, styling and has valuable tips.  I shall miss Katrina and the Szish list.

Regular Contributor

The Szish List was always fun to watch...

I watched the show that someone disrespectfully mentioned in this thread. Katrina and Laura were fun to watch together. I enjoyed their energy and the insightful exchange of ideas regarding the merchandise that was presented throughout the show.

I'm going to miss Katrina as a QVC show host. I purchased a number of fun and unique pieces from her shows through the years. I don't know if QVC will be continuing the Szish List format, but if they do, I'll watch the new show just as I watched Katrina's show. It was always an interesting show and I enjoyed listening to the rotating panel of guests who shared their viewpoints regarding the merchandise that was presented.

Respected Contributor

Yes, she really put together a great show. I just received my Basso black tweed jean styled jacket and it's fabulous! I was unsure how it would look, but the Medium is a perfect fit. I think we all learned something from Katrina, lots of styling tips from the Panel too.

So she's moved to New York ... gosh I hope she develops her own fashion line. The girl from Harvard is on the move and I'm hoping we see more of her.

Valued Contributor

I do not watch many shows and I do not recall ever watching a KS show but I reviewed many of her presentations online and enjoyed her soothing voice and soft sell manner.  The show itself was a lot more interesting because of the many items from different lines...not boring.  You watch some of these clothing shows where there is a rack, a host, another remote person yapping about what color is this or how many remain and if it is the final order of the year!  The clothes do not seem special and Katrina always made things feel important.  QVC should consider revamping their clothing shows.  If the host feels it necessary to change clothes many times during a show then maybe more models should be hired.  KS will be continuing her passion for fashion somewhere and I wish her all the best and I have no doubt she will be an important contribution to that business.  Hopefully QVC learned something during her four years.

Respected Contributor
I’m happy to read all your positive, wonderful reviews of her + her show. I agree w/u all! Katrina might not have been perfect w/everything- ( as no host is at the Q)..
but Katrina sure was fabulous! I’ll miss her and the Szish List. Thanks Katrina + Good Luck to u in Nyc!
Super Contributor

Did you forget in the last few years we were dealing with a pandemic. They went remotely because of that. Many models may have chosen not to work because of their family situation. I am sure the models will return, now that vendors are coming in. I always thought that Katina was best fit as a consultant in the fashion department since she came from that industry. She was a fashion editor as well as Amy that represent Clark shoes. 

Trusted Contributor

For some reason, I never did care for her.  I think that the big red chair and her "attitude" sort of turned me off.  Childish, I know, but she did not seem like a good fit for QVC, 

Regular Contributor

Never understood the Szish List.  Why ask designers to sell other designers clothes?

Also, it seemed like Katrina handed off the selling to the designers, isn't that supposed to be her job?  I think she would have been better by herself.