Super Contributor

Re: Last Saturday's accessories show: anyone order shoes?

Hi Bon! I didn't order but I thought the TSV was cute. But something I could find other places, and I thought it was a bit overpriced. I do think it's a great buy for someone that wears wides because I have not seen Skechers wides very often out in the retail stores.

I'm just a bit put off ordering shoes from QVC now, especially since they don't reimburse your original S&H and you have to pay to ship them back. I guess I'm just cheap but why should I pay those fees when I can get shipping and returns free from other sites. And usually the shoes are cheaper too!

I do hope you get your shoes and they work out. I have seen a few new pairs of spring and summer footwear that I like. I'm trying to decide which ones I want. I am really close to ordering some Franco Sarto sandals. Worried about a few of the reviews but they are so cute.

Ah what is it with ladies and shoes?? We love them so much!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Super Contributor

On 2/11/2015 faeriemoon said:
On 2/11/2015 BonAtTheBeach said:
On 2/11/2015 faeriemoon said:

I saw a pair of Skechers I liked and went to Amazon and got them for $10 less and free shipping. They are a pair of wovens in the multi.

Does that count? {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Yes, that counts -- and it hurts, too!! {#emotions_dlg.crying} Are they the same one and did they fit?

Yes, but they slip a bit in the back. However, I'm convinced that once the memory foam inner sole squishes down a bit they will be fine. I wear a 7, usually a medium, but I prefer a wide if it's not too wide. Since these are stretchy I was ok with ordering a medium. I am always a 7, and my foot goes from end to end, so I don't understand the "really big" reviews. As I responded before, the front of the shoe goes way down near the toe so there's not a whole lot of shoe on top, but the shoe is so spongy it's hard to judge. I think the inner sole will "sink", and the shoes will be fine.

I'll chime in here and say, I do think the memory foam insole shoes do seem to get more roomy with wear. The memory foam tends to squish down a bit and that gives a bit more room in the shoe. I've read some reviews saying they size down 1/2 size in them due to the foam.

I have tried on some Skechers that are too big and I can size down to a. 8 1/2 which is unusual because I am usually a 9. But sometimes ladies just aren't used to wearing a fabric shoe! They do fit a bit differently than shoes made in other materials. I have found they have a lot of give.

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/11/2015 Bird mama said:

Bon - I didn't order anything from the Q on Accessories Day. I've never understood the Go-Walk phenomenon, but that's just me. I hope that you are pleased with your Clarks.

I'm with you, Bird. I tried them, and I've never had a thing on my foot so floppy, loose and ill fitting, except maybe a cheap flip flop.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks ladies for your replies. I can only hope for the best as the reviews are getting worse. I'm not giving up hope though. If they ever ship, I'll let you know about the fit but for now, I think chocolate might help. Makes my feet fatter? Ha!!