Honored Contributor

LandsEnd has such great sales - and free shipping. 

Got a jacket (for next Spring) and a fleece vest (for this coming Winter) for less than $20. ($48 off regular prices.)

Esteemed Contributor

Re: LandsEnd ... another sale

I love Lands End.  Will check out the sale.

Thanks!

Respected Contributor

You are queen of the bargain shoppers. Enjoy your

great catch.

Honored Contributor

I got a "welcome" email for 50% off and had a hard time spending it.  I can't think of anything I really need and the 50% off was from the original price so not much of a savings.  It did include free s/h so I wound up getting a pair of pjs. 

DH also got a 50% coupon and could find nothing of interest.

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

I got a "welcome" email for 50% off and had a hard time spending it.  I can't think of anything I really need and the 50% off was from the original price so not much of a savings.  It did include free s/h so I wound up getting a pair of pjs. 

DH also got a 50% coupon and could find nothing of interest.

I rarely can find things I like in those sales either.  Or if there is something I would buy, my size or color preference is normally sold out.

Respected Contributor

Before going on vacation I ordered a pair of swimshorts and separate bathing suit top that has thicker straps with a slightly longer hem.  I LOVE these.  Two things were shocking..1. The order came in the time promised, 2. The sizes fit me!!  That doesn't always happen because I'm a pear shape.  But going by the sizing instrutions, I ordered a 6 top and 8 bottom and they're perfect!  The bottom was for "curvy" shapes which is why it works so well for me. I just know a woman came up with this idea!

The only thing backordered was a rash guard zip-up hoodie.  That finally came last week and I love it so much I ordered 3 more in different colors.  The tag says Draper James, so I made sure to order that exact name and size again so I'm hoping they'll fit.

Everything I got was on sale.  The extra rash guards should come on Thursday.  Hope I'm as happy with them as I've been with what I've already received. If they work, I'll be all set for a winter trip to FL and for next summer too. Smiley Happy  

Respected Contributor

Plus 10% today on various items from Rakuten and Mr. Rebates.

They have a nice fleece lined stowable hood rain jacket $14.69 free ship plus the 10%.  Good reviews too.  Orig 69.95.