Honored Contributor

LandsEnd is such a tease!

I shop there a lot - footwear and tops and coats and jackets and gloves and hats and pants ......   I get a daily email and frequently check to site to see what's been marked down / on sale / free shipping. 

Yesterday, I was checking some of their silk interlock turtlenecks ... but didn't buy - waiting for a sale.  I have a couple but would like to get a new black one.

Today I get an email .....  Let's make it official.. You were looking, but didn’t seal the deal.  We all make mistakes.  Don’t let missing these be one.

Such a tease!    

Esteemed Contributor

Oh I to love LandsEnd. Great quality and yes I too wait for free ship and I love the friends and family sales. 

Honored Contributor

Most websites send a follow up email if you did not purchase and were looking or have in your cart.  The pressure of it all!   lol

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

EyeBobs does a cute one with a person peeking up at you.  They know I am lusting after the blue pair 😂

Trusted Contributor

I notice the same thing, as I usually get emails from LE every day. I did the same thing. Put something in my cart but didn’t purchase. The next day, I get an email for 50% pff one item, that day only. They know how to keep the customers interested. Love their customer service too.

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Most websites send a follow up email if you did not purchase and were looking or have in your cart.  The pressure of it all!   lol

@Katcat1   ... yes, they do.  And it really annoys me.  My thoughts to those sites .... Stop tracking me, and since you won't stop tracking me, don't bug me and rub it in.  If I want something, I'll buy it.  If you track me and remind me, I'm less apt to shop with you.

HSN does something else that is annoying.... if I have something in my cart, I get messages that it's going fast, even if it isn't.  Drives me nuts.  On the other hand, they sell out of other things without warning.