Trusted Contributor

Lands-end Women's Cotton Tank Top

These are on sale for less than $10. and the quality is very very good. 100% cotton, many colors to choose from. Substantial feel to the material, and doesn't cling. Just thought I'd share if you need to replenish. (I just read the reviews, and know usually Lands-end was known for good quality back in the day.) 

They were also running free shipping when I purchased mine. 

⚓️
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lands-end Women's Cotton Tank Top

I love these tank tops. I have quite a few.  They are of exceptional quality. @LoveMyBaby  Is right get some. ❤️❤️👍

Respected Contributor

@LoveMyBaby wrote:

These are on sale for less than $10. and the quality is very very good. 100% cotton, many colors to choose from. Substantial feel to the material, and doesn't cling. Just thought I'd share if you need to replenish. (I just read the reviews, and know usually Lands-end was known for good quality back in the day.) 

They were also running free shipping when I purchased mine. 

I have purchased these in the past for my daughter. I'm pretty gentle with the laundry, but I've always had to work hard to avoid shrinkage.

Trusted Contributor

@jonbon 

Thx for the heads-up. I haven't laundered yet, and never put my clothes in the dryer (except underwear). I wash everything with Tide and cold water only.  I'm not worried about it, but appreciate the feedback. 

⚓️
Trusted Contributor

Hi @godi 

Yeah, so far I'm pleasantly surprised at the quality and fit. And they don't fit snug like a teen's tank 😊. Fits nicely but not clinging to the midriff. I'm a happy camper and the price!  These would be too substantial tho in 90-100 degree heat (for me anyway). 

⚓️
Respected Contributor

@LoveMyBaby wrote:

@jonbon 

Thx for the heads-up. I haven't laundered yet, and never put my clothes in the dryer (except underwear). I wash everything with Tide and cold water only.  I'm not worried about it, but appreciate the feedback. 

Well, I could be an outlier, but I just thought I'd mention it. Hope you have good luck with yours!

Honored Contributor

@LoveMyBaby I got some colors I didn't have.  Thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

@LoveMyBaby 

I have been buying Lands End tanks for years and highly recommend them!  They wash well and last for years. I wash them in warm water and hang to dry - I never put my knits in the dryer. I've been adding to my collection since Lands End has been offering 40% off and 50% off with free shipping lately. I see where the free shipping is now back to the usual $75 minimum, but these tanks are still a great buy. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love Lands End.  Everything's 50% off right now - free shipping over &75.  I wouldn't buy bathing suits (separates)  anywhere else.  I just ordered a cashmere turtleneck - they are great for the price - beautiful quality.