Honored Contributor

Re: Lands Ends shipping question

[ Edited ]

@Reever wrote:

Sadly Lands End has gone completely downhill. Decades ago their merchandise was beautifully crafted. Then they sold to Sears and I have noticed quality slipping. I am DONE with them ! Only using Kohls now.

@Reever   LE spun off as its own entity from Sears in 2014.

Hold onto your complaint because LE is now partnering with Kohl's.

We will see how well LE holds up because personally I do not like Kohl's.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@LindaSal wrote:

@San Antonio Gal  I believe that is correct, if you sign up for emails you will get % off and free shipping at times with no minimum.  They send you a promotion code as it's not available to everyone.  Happy shoppingSmiley Happy

@LindaSal   - I signed up for emails and received a free shipping code, but then I couldn't use the 40% off on the website.  So I was better off taking the 40%.  Guess I'll have to wait until the next free shipping day.  Smiley Sad

Thank you and everyone for your input.

@San Antonio Gal   Sometimes the email promo will be UP TO a percent off such as 40% and free shipping.  So some items might be 40% but others might be 30% or 25%.

Sometimes the promo will be a % off your total order AND free shipping.

So it will all depend upon if they are offering UP TO 40% off or offering 40% off your total order.  (I've been seeing 30% lately, too.)

I've never paid shipping with LE; sometimes the Free Shipping is online but you make out better with emails.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal   Also some items are excluded from promos so you may have selected something that was not included.

Make sure you click on the Shop Now in the email; that way you are sent right into the website with the promo applied and then you can see the cost of anything you might like to buy right away in red.