Respected Contributor

There are several items that I like to purchase from Lands' End, among them, Super-Ts for both my husband and son (they have a tailored fit that works well for my slim son, and the quality/washability has been consistently good on all of them); jeans for my son (he's currently in the largest kids' size, 20 Slim, but until he sizes out, I will purchase the slim jeans with an adjustable waist and knees that don't wear out for him -- it's difficult to find pants that work for his small waist/long legs); women's tees for my daughter (who appreciates the generous cut of the relaxed Supima version); running tees for myself (I wear the long-sleeved shaped layering tees -- cotton/modal/spandex -- year-round for running; they work well for me, and with percent off sales or older colors, they're very reasonably priced). Oh, and swimwear for all of us (only on sale).

I will say, however, that I believe the quality of some items has suffered a bit in more recent years (the fleece, for example). My other problem is that I am sometimes "sized out" of the women's clothing -- many items run fairly large, and on occasion they are simply too big for me in even the smallest size. (I have had a similar problem with LL Bean in the past.)

Trusted Contributor

I love Lands End.  Their sizes are more consistent than anyone else.  I've bought their jeans and their Supima cardigans are so soft and hold up well.  Some of their prints in the cardigans are gorgeous.  I've also purchased nice swim suits, swim cover ups that double as cute vacation dresses and winter jackets. 

Super Contributor
Lands end is classic, fantastic quality ,great sales, tons of high end fabrics to choose from and free shipping and returns at local stores if needed.
Respected Contributor

Their Home Page has discount posted

Honored Contributor

I have several Lands' End coats.  One is a darling one that is in light pink--bought this year- so cute!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

I LOVE Land's End! I've purchased their clothing for years and particularly love their swimsuits. I wear their tankinis for everything except my Hydrofit class and really like the ability to purchase different size tops and bottoms. Even though I'm only 5'5", I tend to buy the tops in the tall size to make absolutely sure there's no midriff gap. I also love their cashmere sweaters, particularly when they're on sale. 

I do think that their quality suffered when they were acquired by Sears, but they've been an independent company again since April of 2014. I'm fortunate that my local Sears store has a sizeable Land's End store within the store...not all Sears stores have them. My understanding is, from talking to the Land's End manager, that when their lease with Sears is up, they'll look for an independent space within the mall. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
Iam at my wits end! Qvc styles are not working for me. Simply put! Looking for classics. Does anyone have experience with L&E? Noticed while visiting the site, Free shipping on orders 50.00 more.

Lands End is my very favorite online retailer!!!  Watch for promotion codes.  Check Mr Rebates or Retailmenot for promo codes.  They almost always have a 20%, 25% or 30% off code going.  And yes, free shipping with a $50 order.  Sign up for emails and buy couple of times and you'll get even better promo codes.  

I need a certain kind of pants and get them from Lands End Business Outfitters.  This site has fewer promo codes so I wait for one if I need anything from them.

Respected Contributor
Swimsuits wear and fit beautifully. Lovely dresses- wish I needed more! T shirts wash and wear well, especially those with model.
Esteemed Contributor

I buy from Lands End all the time.  Very good quality and if you can get it on sale or clearance, some incredible buys!  In December I picked up several long sleeve tees for $10 each.  Last fall I bought my son a Canvas by Lands End jacket at 60% off.  It's a great jacket!  I've gotten several jackets myself along with some dresses and pants.  Their ponte knit is much better quality than anything ponte I've gotten at QVC.  We have been so pleased with our LE purchases, but in the event I want to try on or exchange, it's so easy to do so by going to Sears which carries Lands End.  

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

Yes, it is a great place to buy basics. I buy their 100% cotton gowns for sleeping and their cotton robes. Their wool coats are wonderful and wear well. No vanity sizing like QVC but I find their sizing more consistent. They also give coupons and you can join the rewards program. Their shoes are cute too....

I bought the cutest winter coat from LE last year.  I saw it in a magazine, the price was really reasonable and I needed a coat.  Friday, the back of it caught on a door walking into a building and ripped a hole in it.  And there is nothing that can be done, it's right in the middle of the coat.

I am so upset.  I went and bought an iron on patch and I can still tell.  So bummed.  Really, really bummed.