Honored Contributor

Years ago I bought classic shirts for me, as well as polo shirts and summer shorts for my husband.

I thought the quality lessened when they went to Sears.

Trusted Contributor

Trusted Contributor
I love Lands'End tees and outerwear. most LE jeans or slacks just don't fit right( skinny legs, no thighs) . I also love their Beach Living line. So nice to be able to mix and match swimsuit tops and bottoms with coordinating coverups and rash guard tops. I like LE.
Super Contributor

Lands'End has some great sales. I wear their Starfish pants since they come in petit. The last order I received (November), they seemed to be a scoh thinner than the order from mid- 2015. All fabrics seem to be thinner to me.

Respected Contributor

Over the years, I've ordered a sizable amount from Lands' End.

I especially love their nightgowns, t-shirts and shoes.

Respected Contributor

I like their swimsuits. I think I have ordered a suit from them for several years now. They hold up well - I usually get a get new one just to have a new one, not because they fall apart - they actually hold up very well.  I like their tankini top selection along with their swim mini skirt bottom. And, the color really does not fade a lot either like some suits. 

My husband also wears their swim trunks.  I get him their solid colored t shirts too - they are not flimsy and hold up well and are available in a nice selection of colors.

And, their return policy is good. Never had a problem so far.

-Texas Hill Country-
Frequent Contributor

Hello to Sweet Serenity: I have quite a few Lands End clothes. Love them all.

throughout the year. It's called Shop your Way program. I will soon be getting

all my new white t-shirts for spring and summer.. I hope you like your purchases.

Honored Contributor

Almost all of my everyday casual clothes / shoes comes from LandsEnd and have for years.

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity. LandsEnd is perfect for my basic wardrobe: tees (long sleeve and short sleeve), sweaters & last year a classic trench coat. I never purchase pants/jeans online...too difficult to get a good fit even w/ free shipping it's a pain to send them back.

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity.  Feel better soon. SG not one of my faves, so never order & no disappointment.