Honored Contributor
Iam at my wits end! Qvc styles are not working for me. Simply put! Looking for classics. Does anyone have experience with L&E? Noticed while visiting the site, Free shipping on orders 50.00 more.
Honored Contributor

I love Lands' End. I used to like them more when I could buy pants they would hem to whatever inseam I wanted, but they still offer great clothes and have excellent customer service.

Honored Contributor

Yes, it is a great place to buy basics. I buy their 100% cotton gowns for sleeping and their cotton robes. Their wool coats are wonderful and wear well. No vanity sizing like QVC but I find their sizing more consistent. They also give coupons and you can join the rewards program. Their shoes are cute too....

Honored Contributor

I haven't bought anything from them for awhile but they do have quality clothing and a good return policy.I think their sizing is a little larger than BM stores but not as much extra fabric as most Q fashions....they don't have the really long crotch in their pants which I like.

Respected Contributor

I like Lands' End too especially since they carry many items in petite sizing. They also have great sale codes on their website quite often.  I have found their items are true to size. I wear a medium in Lands' End clothing but a small in QVC clothing. 

Esteemed Contributor

I love Lands End and buy most of my clothing from them - dresses, coats, sweaters, PJ's and T-shirts.  They have good quality clothing and offer lots of options in100% cotton which I prefer.      

ETA - Sears carries Lands End clothing in their stores so you can check it out if you have one near you.  You can also get free shipping if you order in the store.  You can take returns to them too.  

Contributor

Yes I have ordered from lands end a few times. I have ordered from their catalog and also from stores. Nice quality of clothing and styles. I like their sandals and winter boots. I have also ordered winter coats and vests too. I usually wait until I get the end of season sales or when they send me a coupon. Sizes are true to size. Any problems, I bring the clothes back to my local Sears store that sells lands end.  Hassle free returns. You will like their clothing I am sure

Honored Contributor
Here's my problem with Qvc clothing. Swear#! Everything makes me look sloppy or larger. Yes 58 not asking to look 30 or even 40. But! Why does everything make me look huge!! No shape.
Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity You say you look like you have no shape so I am going to assume the clothing is either too large for you or the styles you are choosing don't flatter your figure.I found that I need to go to a store and try things on to see what suits me as my body is ever changing with age.I still weigh the same and take the same size but stuff just fits me different now....just can't pull off certain looks anymore.

Honored Contributor
Probably so...Definitely tunics look awful on me. Thanks 💗