Super Contributor

Lands end now on the Q?  Check this out A541655, wonder whats next?

Respected Contributor

@aoldgirl really they are on the q?i just got a email from them saying 60% off and free shipping.you wont see that from the q

Respected Contributor

Great...Another brand down the tubes then.

Respected Contributor

Sometimes I wonder if places like J Jill (who brought a few items to QVC) and now Lands End are doing it to get the advertising and help drive traffic to their own stores/websites?  Just me thinking out loud 😁. 

Respected Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

@aoldgirl really they are on the q?i just got a email from them saying 60% off and free shipping.you wont see that from the q

Where did you see free shipping? I went to the website and it states free shipping on $99 and over

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

For those of us who order from Lands End and also get their catalogs and e-mails, the promo's are all different.

A month or so ago someone said everything was 40% off, well, that was from F&F sale and you had to have the e-mail that took you right into their site and applied the discount.

Lands End has sales all the time, their clothing is still guaranteed for life and they do have a great selection, and a great fit.

Sign up for the e-mails and you'll be notified of all these discounts and seriously you're not bothered everyday with an e-mails.

Honored Contributor

@Just Bling   Re: LandsEnd, I'm thinking offers/discounts are based on the amount of purchases you make online. I get all my exercise pants, tees, raincoats, etc. on line. They carry petites (!!!). It seems that 40% off and free ship has shown up in my inbox at least weekly. 

Esteemed Contributor

@fairydogmother wrote:

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

Where did you see free shipping? I went to the website and it states free shipping on $99 and over

@fairydogmother  You have to sign up for their emails.....then you will get these special offers.  They do have great offers.

Honored Contributor

If you have their credit card, you automatically get free shipping anytime - regardless of the amount you purchase.  For this reason, I was happy to get their card.

I was surprised to see the Q has 116 Lands End items.  I had no idea.

Honored Contributor

I believe Q is making deals with many companies to carry a test amount of items.  I bought DD a microwave last week from Q simply because they had what she wanted in stock.  She had checked Meijers and they didn't have inventory in the display ovens on the shelf.  I don't believe Q is warehousing all these lines.