Esteemed Contributor

I  buy pants and coats from LE. The sizing is good. The site has  more detailed size information for each garment. You should look for it. 

I buy rain gear from LLBean.  

Esteemed Contributor

I love Lands End!! I've been shopping with them more & more.Their clothes are top quality & their prices are fair.I never pay full price.There are always coupons & discounts available.They also have the most incredible return policy!! There is no 30 day limit for returns.I had ordered a couple pairs of pants. After a few months & several washings they appeared to be fading in certain spots.I called c.s. they emailed me a prepaid label & replaced the pants.Their motto is " guaranteed period" & they mean it!!

They also alter the length on pants for free!! Customer service is excellent!!!

Honored Contributor

I forgot to say that as I get older all of my stuffing has rearranged and I am not filling in the manufacturers designated body bumps the way they were intended .That is the reason I need to try out new fashion styles more than ever before to see what works.

Honored Contributor
Thanks again! Feeling awful today. Bad cold! Coupled with SG top huge disappointment. Not blaming SG, Just frustrated. Have a wonderful day. Do appreciate everyone's feedback.
Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity Hope you feel better soon.I know it is disappointing when you look forward to a new item and it doesn't work out especially when you are sick and expected a little pick me up.

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity To my point about never paying full price Lands End just texted me a 30% off coupon!! Once you order from them they do that a lot!!

Hope you feel better!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I love Lands End and have been shopping with them for many years.  Especially love that they offer so many options in petite sizes.  Their customer service is excellent.  I received an e-mail today offering 30% off on one item.   There is a rain jacket I have had my eye on for a while, so today may be the day to order it.  Highly recommend LE!

Honored Contributor

Land's End was a favorite of mine for years and then I felt that the quality just wasn't there any more.  It sounds like maybe the clothing is improving again.

@Sweet_Serenity, have you checked out Chico's?

Respected Contributor

I prefer L L Bean over Lands End for classics.  Good quality at a reasonable price and always free shipping. Excellent customer service.

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity

I'm sorry you are not feeling up to par. Smiley Sad

As my shape has "rearranged" during the past five years, nothing looks the same as before. Just when you think you have yourself figured out...

It has been quite awhile since I have ordered from LE. (Hugs)

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~