Valued Contributor

Lands End, not sure on the sizing

Some things I wear a large and others a Medium. Soft Surrounding for example I wear a Medium.  Eddie Baur a large. Wondered if Lands End runs a little big or true to size

Respected Contributor

Re: Lands End, not sure on the sizing

I am looking forward to your replies. I do not know about Land's End sizing either.

Esteemed Contributor

I am a true L in QVC clothing.  For Lands' End, I have ordered L and XL, but frankly, XL fits me better.  I don't like my clothing to be too tight, and sometimes L is too tight on me in Lands' End.  Hope that helps.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

I think Eddie Baur and Lands' End sizing would be comparable.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

That's why I like to shop for clothing at QVC.  They give the garment measurements so there's no guessing.  I never send anything back due to fit.  Other places like Land's End are a ****** shoot.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

There are garment measurement charts on LE. That's what I go by.

Trusted Contributor

For me, Lands End and QVC are fairly comparable but Lands End tends to run slightly smaller. I'm a pretty solid 1X with them but anywhere from L To 1X with QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

Lands End also has what they call True Fit.  When you are on an item page you can put in your sizing info from other retailers and it will help you with your Lands End size.  I am generally in between M and L but I mostly go with Large for extra roominess.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm a regular LE shopper.  I wear an xs or s in LE clothing and xs in QVC clothing.  Not sure about the larger sizes.  You have to read the description for LE clothing - some are described as "semi-fitted," some are "relaxed."  That's how I decide whether I need to order up to a S instead of XS. 

Also read the online reviews for more info on fit from real people.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Trusted Contributor

I purchase a lot from LE, but check garment measurements for each item of interest.  If you go to size charts, there are generic measurements.  On that same page, in the upper left hand corner, it has a link to "item dimensions", which shows exact item measurements.  I have rarely had anything not fit when using those measurements.  And yes, they have relaxed fit as well as "regular" and fitted clothes.  All are clearly marked.