Honored Contributor

Re: Lands End, not sure on the sizing

@On It wrote:

I am looking forward to your replies. I do not know about Land's End sizing either.

@Nadine 

Ladies, @lolakimono orders (or did) order from LE quite a bit.

I also go up a size if things are described as "fitted" no matter what brand I am shopping and in slacks with no stretch.  Good luck.

Valued Contributor

Thanks! you all have been very helpful

Trusted Contributor

I think that LE quality is a lot better than QVC. I order from them a lot.  All my Tshirts, and pants come from them. Even have bought bathing suits. If you like really good heavy sweats, try their "Serious Sweats", can't be beat!

Honored Contributor

They have size charts.....

Honored Contributor

I usually buy LE supima cotton garments and they don't shrink or stretch out. The regular cotton items do have some minimal shrinkage so if you are in between sizes for that type of regular cotton then go with the next size up.

Occasional Contributor

I purchase from LE directly often. Their customer service is awesome & processing/shipping is quick unless something is on backorder. LE products are in relaxed, semi-fitted, fitted, so I always look at the description to order the right size. I am 5-1, 135# (this week), typically order PM for comfortable fit unless it is relaxed, then SP. LE’s Supima tops are nice. Honestly, I would NEVER order LE thru QVC because there are typically discounts on pricing & sometimes free shipping offered by LE. I almost never pay full price through LE.
Honored Contributor

True to size ..... there's a link to "size chart" on each item's page.

Be sure to get on their mailing list!  They have great sales. 

Most of my tops, coats, jackets and shoes come from Lands End.